Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

duck monster posted:

All I know about betel nut is we used to lol at Jehovas Witnesses dedicating so much energy nto being *horrified* by it and freaking out about how all the kids are probably eating betel nut. We didnt even know what betel nut was.

This thread made me curious. I seen it once on a cooking show and the guy eating it said it was awful. I thought that maybe it was like khat or something. Banned by the prejudiced west for being a strange and exotic drug while at the same time we happily kill ourselves with legal tobacco and alcohol.

I went looking for pictures. I found one of a girl who couldn't be any more than 9, with missing teeth and a mouth full of red gunk. Yet at the same time looking really drat happy. I don't think I want to post it here. There are other pictures of older people who have chewed it for years. If you though meth mouth was bad...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

Why not try authentic krokodil

Did you know that if you search for krokodil on google it turns up no pictures in the sidebar or anything. And in the 'People also ask' section the first question is "What happens if you Google Krokodil?"

I think it's because so many people talking about krokodil have also added (DO NOT GOOGLE IT!!!)