Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cody vs Black 69 47.92%
Legit vs Bunny 15 10.42%
Christian vs Blade 10 6.94%
Jericho vs Juvi 6 4.17%
2.0 and Garcia vs Kingston, Mox and Darby 44 30.56%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I like how it won't leave the video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

gently caress u mike

debate him, you have no idea what his wife and he has been through

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Dimebags Brain posted:

I hate to say it, but Cody is the best wrestler in N. America right now. He's such an extra dork and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure that shines through.

don't hate it brother, let us say it together.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the elite should come out as the sesame streelite next week

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

cody is becoming a farm so danielson can return

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hangman’s story is the glue that keeps AEW together, this glue is produced by killing hangman and turning he and his horse into glue.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

i’m luther’s favorite poster

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hangman vs Punk in a loser has to either be straight edge or be an alcoholic

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

Schiavone talked about how JR has told fans on social media that he lets Excalibur do play-by-play because he’s good at it. That led Excalibur to remember what JR had told him after Fight For The Fallen.

“It was after Fight For The Fallen in Jacksonville last July, JR paid a very big compliment to me, which I was very surprised by,” Excalibur said. “It’s still very memorable. He said, ‘you know, I like working with you because it’s a night off for me.'”

As someone who listens to JRs podcast often he uses that phrase to describe his favorite events because he’s having enough fun to become a fan and not just an employee, really high praise for Ex here.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

If I'm CM Punk I simply choose straight edge

No the stip changes based on who loses like punk has to drink if he loses and hangman has to be sober if he does.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Are there any Cody haters left? He’s made nearly all of AEW’s biggest young stars and took tack bumps for an unsigned Eddie Kingston, sold his promo and now Eddie is a top 5 babyface in the world. MJF, Darby, Wardlow, Malakai, Jade, he carries himself like a star and works like a dog, what is there to dislike at this point really?

I’m always going to be wondering how they break that world title stip, but at this point I believe he may just be that committed to this role he’s carrying out with the company, I guess if they need a top heel after Omega they could have him go back on his word but man I just can’t boo Cody. He will be president just like Solidus Snake.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

cody has my favourite and least favourite matches in AEW, there's no inbetween. his stuff with Brody, Black, Darby, MJF, Kingston, Dustin, all absolute classics and some of my fave matches in the last 2 years. he absolutely made these dudes on tv. then on the other hand you have the endless dogshit stuff with QT that never shoulda come off dark. I think he's great though

I think the QT feud had potential but they didn’t build QT well and he’s also just not really a credible looking opponent he looks like a fat dad from the wonder years show.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

wonder years dad was intimidating to me, as a child.

theres this one really out of character episode where they build a treehouse and bond father and son over oggling their neighbor’s breasts

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

your friend got hustled

lmao this is a great post

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

To the next guy in line wearing a Cody shirt

“You got a lot of balls wearing that shirt here”

to the guy after that wearing a plain blue shirt with a single chest pocket

“you got a lot of balls wearing that shirt here”

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

I am not a huge AEW viewer, so sorry if this is a stupid/rude question.

But is there a wrestler that AEW, in it's short history, can be said to have "wasted"? Someone who should be good, but due to bad booking, or bad luck, or whatever ended up not being as good as the could have been/were in other promotions/ended up being?

Not really, i’m kind of pissed we don’t see more Big Swole or Shida post title loss but we’ll have to see where that goes.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

wouldn't Vince saying quite literally that AEW isn't competition on investor calls negate all of his non competes in court?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

bro tommy end is still on tumblr lmfao

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I do find it weird as poo poo people think the little shorts are funnier than the little leathery panties worn by a lot of wrestlers. I thought Malakai looked like a legitimate fighter in his gear, more so than if he'd come out in wrestling trunks or god forbid that awful microwaved beef jerky outfit from WWE.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Its okay to be worked sometimes. Noble, really.

the lonely mark seems to free his mind at night...

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hawlee has allegations of protecting abusers and being abusive herself, it's literally personal drama that never had a place being public between a bunch of gently caress ups, it's a waste of time and energy.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

yea ok posted:

My God. Is it true? In just one week's time, AEW Rampage will be debuting at 10/9c on TNT? The heights have not yet been reached. Less distraction, more action. AEW Rampage. Friday nights, at 10, nine central. Be there!

i'm just happy for bedtime wrestling on friday nights as I do work saturday and I can think of no better way to go to sleep smiling than watching my buddy CM Punk pin and retire hangman next friday.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

got a good idea to get over and sell a lot of shirts. aew should sign jake atlas but bring him in as the wwe mole that everyone smart knows he was. and he can cut promos saying how he's got secrets and only really smart people can figure them out. the first t-shirt is like this

$$$$$$$

ill buy this shirt

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I just can't with the apartment wrestling, feels like being uncomfortably drunk at a bad improv show.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Do ya’ll thing Page will be off TV while they build to lol christian cage for the title

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Edge is named after U2 guitarist Edge, Christian is named after u2’s genre: Christian

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the human brain low key has cheeks 👀

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Alan_Shore posted:

Hangman is the next world champion

Can't we all just chill and enjoy

Hell no my friend. We have no chill, we’re
proud marks. The fact of the matter is, I live to be worked by the product.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Love that there’s a human being out there named “Lulu Pencil”. Life is better knowing the surname Pencil exists out there. I never want to find out who she is, just like the name a lot.

She wrestled Pillman in ECW

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cole hasn’t been the same since he got that gigantic growth removed from his head, lost a whole inch that day.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

Cracks in the Dark Order as Uno and Grayson want to Respect His Privacy and the rest want to help their friend.

Wonder if that leads to Page stepping in as part of his healing process and gluing the Dark Order back together and do what he failed to when The Elite split up

this all leads to Keith Lee being the new Exhalted One, bask in his glory.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

da jokah's pencil trick should be lulu's finisher

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

cody is god

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kidd Bandit looks like the singer of pedophile band Blood on the Dance Floor

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Mons Hubris posted:

I am assuming he is not because I support Kidd Bandit (unless he is a pedophile)

he just looks like one kind of like how Jeffery Epstein and Anthony Bourdain look like brothers

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

unfortunate lol

lmao drat i just got it. The Kidd Bandit with his Sly Cooper Child Theivious Raccoonus haircut

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Waffleopolis posted:

I want an AEW puzzle game that is like WWE Champions but not with insanely predatory gacha system and pay 2 win poo poo.

I’ve got bad news about AEW games pal

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

flatluigi posted:

i wish joey the best of luck in attempting to make a 'lol gently caress you audience' gimmick work

that you’re mad about it rn means it worked pal

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

A lot of cucking talk on the forums tonight, hope everyone’s okay out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I fuckin hate Caster’s gimmick and he has a lovely attitude in interviews ive seen but firing him is lovely to me, unless he like refuses to listen to any criticism and/or has said he won’t change. Not sure why he didn’t get the Sammy treatment instead, seems fair enough to me