Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cody vs Black 69 47.92%
Legit vs Bunny 15 10.42%
Christian vs Blade 10 6.94%
Jericho vs Juvi 6 4.17%
2.0 and Garcia vs Kingston, Mox and Darby 44 30.56%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I wanna see the tiny woman kill the giant woman.

No, I don't mean Dakota and Raquel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

neoaxd posted:

cody dead so what

It's more like some kind of purgatory where he isn't allowed to die

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
so is next week finally just AEW Dynamite or does it have another subtitle?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DLC Inc posted:

Miro and Malakai were put over insanely strong and they both look loving incredible. Insane that they were just tossed aside.

Hey I'm sure if Black was still in WWE he woulda gotten a distraction rollup win against Big E by now and they'd be on their 7th match.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

over a million people gonna see a TNA title match, that hasn't happened in a while

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Huntman posted:

I'm still blown away by who shows up in this company even after all this time. Juvi, Gage, Sting, Kingston, Miro, Malakai, Andrade, Chavo just ahhhhh i love this company.

no Goldberg tho

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Huntman posted:

they'll make up for it in 2023 when Goldberg's kid faces off against HOOK in the Double or Nothing main event

I pictured Dominic trying out for AEW and he just.... fails the tryout outright.

"Sorry you weren't good enough"

Dominic: haha funny, so when am I debuting on tv?

"........"

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

I mean who needs just 1 boot, might as well give to a fan

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Shard posted:

Cody is great. Without Cody I wouldn't have AEW - period. AND he has never shot himself to the top or put himself over into a position he hasn't earned. I will always rep Cody.

Same, but he could gently caress off with that ladder match spot where he got helped to the back then had picture-in-pictures of him being in pain in the back then heroically returning at the end. Still, overall, I try not to get mad at cody over every drama segment.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

SonicRulez posted:

- The Jericho match eventually got there. I have no idea what this 4th Labor is. Why feed Wardlow to Jericho? What a come down after Nick Gage and Juventud Guerrera. I think I'm ready for this feud to just end.
- Trios match ruled. Happy to see 2.0 and Garcia get such a showcase. Eddie Kingston just shamelessly marking to be in there with Sting was heartwarming.
- Really high on Lee Johnson. He worked really hard in that match with Miro and got over and it was pretty good. I loved it.
- Leyla/Bunny was also pretty dang good for their level of skill/experience.

And finally Black just obliterating Cody and then also beating him up for doing the Triple H SummerSlam fake retirement was amazing.

How did you not know it'd be Wardlow? That's like being surprised Goro shows up before you fight Shang Tsung

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Pylons posted:

You know what's amazing? CM Punk is showing up and everyone knows it, but there were no CM Punk chants.

ngl, i was waaaaaay too distracted by all the other awesome stuff going on, I haven't thought about CM Punk or Daniel Bryan once all night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Drakkel posted:

So why the hell does Rampage have a four man commentary team?

I'm still coming up with a reason for every show having a 3-man team.