Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cody vs Black 69 47.92%
Legit vs Bunny 15 10.42%
Christian vs Blade 10 6.94%
Jericho vs Juvi 6 4.17%
2.0 and Garcia vs Kingston, Mox and Darby 44 30.56%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Miro and Malakai were put over insanely strong and they both look loving incredible. Insane that they were just tossed aside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

man I really can't wait for Andrade/Tommy/Miro/PAC to get into some really batshit matches. Really praying for a big moment in a battle royale or something where Andrade and Tommy come face to face. Already stoked af for PAC v. Andrade.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

4th consecutive week of hitting 1 Million, gently caress yeah

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I liked the MMA shorts Malakai used, his whole stance/fighting style was super MMA and I really dig that he's going to lean heavily into being a shootfighter that will just kick your head off or yank your knee out. It's wildly different from a lot of the guys right now. Would really love to see what happens when he eventually gets into it with fellow catch wrestler Miro.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

just realized that if Punk is in AEW, increases the chance he can face KENTA

also same for Bryan

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I def feel bad for Chuck Taylor since it may seem they want to pump the breaks on Best Friends doing a title run until Trent comes back, but that could be like....a year out. They should pull the trigger on OC/Chuck, because why not? They have history with the Elite, they're very much over, and you could eek out a win for them by having Kazarian/Yuta/Statlander run interference. Eeven if it's just a transitional title for a few months, it'd be a good way to finally get the belts off Bucks and give ol' Dustin something

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Dacap posted:

This sucks a lot and I really would like to know what exactly in Darby’s texts exonerated him to Tony because I am a bit worried that they’re protecting him because of his importance to AEW. Jimmy Havoc was an easy sacrifice to make it look like they were taking these kinds of allegations seriously.

I enjoy watching Darby as a performer but this shouldn’t be tolerated if true. We rightfully poo poo on WWE all the time for pushing Riddle and AEW shouldn’t get a free pass because their shows are better.

could be a case of a really lovely relationship all around, by all means Priscilla Kelly had said he was a better person now and he was likely like 24? 25? So that probably factored into them seeing things differently. No excuse for whatever hardships anyone went through but some relationships end badly with a fair degree of shittiness and there's a difference between that and the hardcore mondo fuckery from people like Jimmy Havoc/Joey Ryan/etc, that could have been their POV for this. He was young and dumb af in the same vein as Sammy Guevara so they probably gave him an ultimatum to shape up or ship out for whatever's in his future.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

100% were working everyone and still are

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I sometimes wonder if someone like Joey Janela is happy. He was one of the AEW originals but hasn’t been featured on Dynamite very often. On the other hand, he remains a big star/influencer on the indies and I’m sure getting national exposure a few times a year helps his profile too so maybe he is fine with how he is being used.

he gets to do everything he did before + gets paid by AEW/have semiregular matches there. There's a pretty finite ceiling with Joey Janela compared to a lot of other guys so it's not like he was going to be in really huge matches down the line. If anything, he's going to live way longer lol but I'd like to see him in ome battle royales and such a bit more.

AEW doesn't really do many triple threat or 4-way matches at all, would seem like a good venture to feature some guys like him.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

rotinaj posted:

Don’t worry, it is

Hope you’re ready for this poo poo to never loving end

it's because of their streaming deal with some Lucha Underground spinoff

https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1247906-mlw-moves-philadelphia-taping-to-november

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

Hope something scary happens on the inaugural episode of Rampage on Friday the 13th

feels like a good excuse for Abadon to show up

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

MJeff posted:

Honest question. I'm not sure because I'm just a mark for the guy and it might be clouding my judgment.

How long before they have to turn Malakai Black face?

he already is, he beat Cody lol

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

My Lovely Horse posted:

After all this time of Jade Cargill not wrestling and saying only she's that bitch at the end of someone else's promo I'm pretty much over her being there.

she was injured for a while, not much else she could have done. Mark Henry had said they needed to give her some more training to ensure she didn't hurt herself again. Looks like she'll be back now though

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

PAC is the one guy I am constantly thinking "whenever PAC isn't on screen everyone needs to be asking where's PAC" if only because the dude is so loving good and has been unfairly robbed of way too much time

but at least it's a given that once Hangman gets the belt, PAC def is going to revisit the first rivalry they had

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

PAC is just the Vegeta of AEW and as such, needs to be the one to talk to the Goku of the company---Hangman---and light the final fire under him by telling him he remembered a much more worthy opponent of beating for a title someday

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Stu Grayson's anger is underrated, somehow always comes across as the most genuine actor in any DO segment

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

what the heck is going on at the Nightmare Factory with this thread

https://twitter.com/kiddbanditpro/status/1424795390327414787

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

where the gently caress are these constant rumors of "cody is def on the outs with Kenny and the Bucks" even coming from

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

-1 declaring he's gonna hang out with Wardlow was the funniest loving thing

also goddamn Ricky is just effortlessly good

lol "bye fuckin' losers"

DLC Inc fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Aug 10, 2021

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

seems like the right decision i.e. Max but lmfao at whoever said "this will be the death of creativity in AEW" last I checked I can't recall any other person on the roster who even came close to saying the stuff Max did on a weekly basis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

it would kind of be insanely funny if, after all this, CM Punk never had any intention of doing wrestling again and literally every rumor has been bullshit