Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cody vs Black 69 47.92%
Legit vs Bunny 15 10.42%
Christian vs Blade 10 6.94%
Jericho vs Juvi 6 4.17%
2.0 and Garcia vs Kingston, Mox and Darby 44 30.56%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

cody dead so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Crapple! posted:

someone is going to think this poo poo is great! glad for you dipshits

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

bartok posted:

Who do you think finally beats Omega for the Impact World Title? I always assumed it was going to eventually be Chris Sabin or Eddie Edwards with Chris Bey or Kazarian being believable long shots.

Bray Wyatt

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

Are there any Cody haters left? He’s made nearly all of AEW’s biggest young stars and took tack bumps for an unsigned Eddie Kingston, sold his promo and now Eddie is a top 5 babyface in the world. MJF, Darby, Wardlow, Malakai, Jade, he carries himself like a star and works like a dog, what is there to dislike at this point really?

I’m always going to be wondering how they break that world title stip, but at this point I believe he may just be that committed to this role he’s carrying out with the company, I guess if they need a top heel after Omega they could have him go back on his word but man I just can’t boo Cody. He will be president just like Solidus Snake.

I love Cody. I also love poo poo talking Cody. I don't know why, it's just fun. I never want him to go away.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

rantmo posted:

One of the things that I've found really interesting about Hangman's drinking problem is how often we've been told about it rather than shown it, we've seen him with drink in hand and we've even seen his speech get slurred but we've never seen him impaired and we've never seen him wrestling drunk. I don't know how much of that is a choice about how they're presenting drunkenness versus a choice about his drinking specifically, but I think STAC really nails it; the drinking isn't the problem it's a symptom/coping mechanism. It doesn't really make a difference, and I'm probably reading more into it than is necessary but it's something I've been thinking about for a few months now.

I very much agree with this.
I've always seen it as "Hangman drinks 'cause his life is hosed" and never "Hangman's life is hosed 'cause he drinks"

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Ricky Starks has NOD Rock-level presence. Jesus.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Yo :cry:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

THE GOOD NEWS: Max Caster will be debuting his new gimmick, PAX Master, on Dark Elevation. His character is the president of former Christian television station PAX.

THE BAD NEWS: unfortunately this character also likes to make fun of people for having stinky pussies :(

It's brother love all over again!!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Max Caster will be beheaded live on AEW Dynamite, 8 pm Eastern, 5 pm Pacific on TNT. It brings me no joy to report this.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Ice to see you hahaha

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Being iced is the reverse of being fired. It's simple elemental logic. He's got double the pay and mic time now.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

What killed The Acclaimed??? The ice age!!!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

yea ok posted:

Uhhh I just willy wanted to wear da wobe.

itsa big pwobwem...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

That young bucks match is gonna be sick. i am perspirating at the prospect.