Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
i think it's real good this season but i only just got to yellow maps and i mindlessly follow youtuber builds because i don't wanna make spreadsheets for the game

ice traps seems to have a reliable survivability with enough evasion and % to freeze but it's my second season playing so i don't know poo poo really i guess.

it was cool being able to finance some decent gear because one of the league npcs starts stocking chaos orbs in like, the first act or something stupid early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
that thread gets really wound up sometimes i thought maybe the chill game chat forum might also play it but hey I read the room wrong sorry ill go back to the other thread

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Arrhythmia posted:

Three out of ten.

it's pretty cool that killing god and then unfucking the world because you killed god is considered the tutorial of the game imo

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
i don't particularly care for the ascendency trials, and i hope they get rid of they aren't planning any isometric platforming sections for poe2

really like when i hear that currency item drop sound and my brain gives me a sweet dopamine hit though

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Larry Parrish posted:

The labyrinth is really bad and is thankfully going away forever in poe2. On the other hand when you have a strong build it feels good to instantly crush it, as I did tonight with my lightning trapper

i'm using an ice trapper. what really fucks me up are the sections where i can't just cheese through it with movement skills because there's like an enemies take damage when using movement skills thing stacked on a totem of drought or whatever and i'm just like 'gently caress it, i don't need to see sirus anyway i guess'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Muscle Wizard posted:

you will prolly like it a lot if you like d3.

yeah seconding this it's a little overwhelming at first but you get a good idea of what you're 'supposed to be doing' even if you just blind copy a build and gently caress around with it. i'm still extremely new to the game and i've already found a few tweaks in the ice trapper build i copied that i like/suit my playstyle a bit more/whatever