Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

take the moon posted:

fresh pennies

fresh out of the rear end

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i for one welcome our new IK :butts:

may all your pennies be assy

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

cuntman.net

watho posted:

if you’re such hot poo poo probe me with your bare hands

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao at the probation message

Escape From Noise

I bet you don't have the sheer audacity to probe me with this image.

(See? It's like Kitty Jail!)

Mnoba
cute probes dick nickel, 6'ers are for babies try a real probe ya loser

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
requesting a probe from my fellow TC'r who is now an IK. Make it cool or I'll force TC to watch space jam 2 with me :colbert:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
sooo is this the probe thread, or...?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
My request for a humorous punishment has been ignored and I wish to speak to the manager

Ass-penny

Code Jockey posted:

My request for a humorous punishment has been ignored and I wish to speak to the manager

Oh I thought I was only supposed to probe you if I wanted to display a gratuitous abuse of power which is really not my style. I will figure out a probe for you when I get home from work.

Ass-penny

pnac attack posted:

sooo is this the probe thread, or...?

Yeah I mean, find me in whatever thread to request a probe I guess, like I said I really didn't plan anything for this.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

rear end-penny posted:

Oh I thought I was only supposed to probe you if I wanted to display a gratuitous abuse of power which is really not my style. I will figure out a probe for you when I get home from work.

I appreciate knowing this about you now and would consider it an honor to be probed by someone with such respect for the titles they hold

Escape From Noise

Code Jockey posted:

I appreciate knowing this about you now and would consider it an honor to be probed by someone with such respect for the titles they hold

Probe and Circumstance

Vei
Individual Kontributor?

Ass-penny

Vei posted:

Individual Kontributor?

I've been lead to believe it stands for idiot king and they assign someone who participates with some regularity mod buttons temporarily. I'm not sure where this originated or became a thing but they're into it. I got my turn like a month or two after I bought plat, I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it, GaG definitely sent me a secret document about where to find pirate treasure and a briefing on mod queues and a bunch of poo poo I'm not going to remember but that was via pm and I'm not sure if it relates to your chances of becoming an IK? :shrug: Maybe someone who has been around the last 5 years could explain better.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I'd like a sixer, please.

For comedy reasons.

kinkyoldhobo
A week with nothing to do but watch History Channel can do strange things to a man
All hail the new copper-colon-coin king

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

May I get a sixer with a cute animal as the reason?

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Is this a request for a probe? Like I said the pnac just ask me straight up like nut, there's already not enough posting not trying to bench someone trying to get out in the field and play.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut