Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
probe me if you dare

NOT MY IK

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

(I'm kidding congrats and welcome and thank you for youre service queen! probe me if you feel like a vulgar display of your new power though)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
My request for a humorous punishment has been ignored and I wish to speak to the manager

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

rear end-penny posted:

Oh I thought I was only supposed to probe you if I wanted to display a gratuitous abuse of power which is really not my style. I will figure out a probe for you when I get home from work.

I appreciate knowing this about you now and would consider it an honor to be probed by someone with such respect for the titles they hold

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)