Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your dreams also hosed up?
OMG its not a tuggin thread?
You Tuggin?
gently caress off Derpies
Goku
View Results

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Derpies posted:

3) Driving my car but I am in the back seat and it is just really loving hard and annoying and the entire time I am like, why am I trying to drive from all the way back here?

Lmfao I get this one really often, or I'm driving in the front seat and for some reason I can't move my legs (I think this is prob my leg falling asleep in my sleep) so I'm like, pushing the accelerator when I'm trying to break because I can't move my leg and there isn't enough room to get my one leg over the other or some dumb poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If it's hand to hand combat i whip rear end but if I'm trying to use a gun they just shrug it off like we're playing cops and robbers and they're saying "nuhuh I'm not dead"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I always have sick dreams of games I like being way more complex or cooler. Had a lot of these with Diablo 2 and the skill trees being way bigger doing way more overwrought stuff with super involved items and I just wake up disappointed that the actual game is not the super complicated one from my dream

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Legit have dreams that I accidentally upload nudes to SA/Insta/FB/whatever. These always suck and when I try to delete them my phone ends up being like a circa 2013 windows phone with malware on it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I can't remember any of the hosed up dreams I've had recently while sick. Sucks tbh

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I wonder if tonight ill dream about plusi

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I had a dream I died and Derpies was at my funeral rapping Slob on my Knob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I haven't been remembering my dreams lately which blows. They've been crazy vivid as usual but I haven't been putting in the mental effort to catalogue them afterwards