Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your dreams also hosed up?
OMG its not a tuggin thread?
You Tuggin?
gently caress off Derpies
Goku
View Results

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I have dreams that I'm surrounded by snakes. Not like thousands of snakes but everywhere I turn there's a snake. I get the teeth falling out thing (mine crumble). I die in dreams a lot. You know how usually you wake up before you die in a dream? Sometimes I die and I'm conscious of being dead for a period before I wake up. I don't think that's normal? Or at least I've never heard anyone say they've been dead in dreams before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

YeahTubaMike posted:

I feel like I'm the only person on earth who has never had a tooth-falling-out dream OR a school exam/homework dream. Maybe I just jinxed myself.

Are you just completely free from anxiety? If we could ask them I bet almost every animal with that teeth has that dream.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If you want to have crazy weird and vivid dreams then get the strongest nicotine patches you can buy and put one on each night before bed. As long as you don't end up associating it with smoking it's probably fine.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Colonel Cancer posted:

Aren't those kinda dangerous if you aren't a smoker?

No? I don't know? I've never heard of that before. All I know is that I had the most intense and narratively coherent dreams of my life when I was wearing patches to bed.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
When something you do causes you to see the Ring Girl spider walking around and eating secret Mortal Kombat characters that's the universe telling you to not do that thing again. The universe doesn't provide clearer, less ambiguous signs than that.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I sometimes have dreams where I wake up and it doesn't feel like a dream. It's a normal morning and everything is usual except I'm late - really really late. So late that it's not even worth being in a rush anymore. I've completely missed whatever I had to do.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

kntfkr posted:

I get your point but it helped me 1) process trauma 2) kick a meth habit and 3) doubled my income in less than a month after ceremony.

I've been doing hallucinogens for a while. I don't freak out when they are dark or strange because I know that I'm hallucinating. I freak out if nothing happens because it means I got ripped off. lol

Double your income with this one weird trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I have break up dreams sometimes and they always suck because I wake up back in the same emotional state I was right after the break up. That's my whole day pretty much ruined while my brain tries to remember that the trauma happened 10 years and it doesn't need to be freaking out right now.