Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your dreams also hosed up?
OMG its not a tuggin thread?
You Tuggin?
gently caress off Derpies
Goku
View Results

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I wake up realizing that i have to go to an exam in 3 hours and I haven't been in class or touched the books in months. Then I realize that I dropped the course and haven't been in college for years but it's always a fun dream to have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tonight you will dream of a tooth falling out exam you aren't prepared for. You'll be sitting there in a classroom like an idiot, your mouth full of teef, and a hammer and a set of pliers

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I don't think I ever had a teeth dream and I've had death dreams (best I ever had!)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

When you stop drinking for a few days you absolutely will have a lot of dreams and or nightmares

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Funky See Funky Do posted:

If you want to have crazy weird and vivid dreams then get the strongest nicotine patches you can buy and put one on each night before bed. As long as you don't end up associating it with smoking it's probably fine.

Aren't those kinda dangerous if you aren't a smoker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What about seeing dead people dreams? My grandma was a fairly superstitious sort and always said that they were coming to talk from the other side lol