Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i don't mean like vampire diaries or whatever, i mean a REAL dracula. can they drink beer or do they just have wine or liquor?

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frances Nurples

draculas drink blood that's like their whole deal

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I mean no, they can't, I saw on the documentary What We Do In The Shadows that even just beer can make a vampire throw up but especially if they eat a loving lot of chips with it so no beer is bad for a dracula I would think

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
there's a show called true blood which covers ur burning question in season 1 episode 1 OP. that is the answer u seek

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

True Blood more like Fake Blood, get it it together and seek out the TRUTH.

frump truck

hello... again!

Draculas CAN drink beer but CANNOT eat soft pretzels

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Cam they drink white wine, or only red?

Robot Made of Meat

According to Bela Lugosi in his 1931 biopic, "Dracula," he never drinks . . . wine.

This does not directly imply that he cannot do so, just that he does not. Many people have expressed confusion regarding this issue.

As to beer, he did not specifically mention that beverage. There is no compelling evidence that he could not drink it if he chose.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
My uncle programmed the original Castlevania for Nintendo, and he says no they can't.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

"And for the gentleman, a Bud Light."

"Oh, nah, you must have misheard me. I said 'I'll have blood, 'aight?'"

Escape From Noise

Liquor on the neck...bite her on the neck.

nut

sir, the other customers are waiting, if u aren't sure maybe lets just stick with the grand slam?

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i think a dracula could drink beer but i don’t think they would enjoy it

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Okay so... Draculas are also Satans which is VERY cool imo.

Anyway, Satans don't like the body of christ, which is symbolized by bread and beer is basically liquid bread.

so no, drinking a Jesus is not good for Draculas, they'll die.

source: castlevania

Manifisto

draculas are like uncomfortably into body shots. this would be fine if the draculas were like hotties in their twenties but usually they are wrinkly and appear to be in their 70s+. they are more into doing the shots off of other people, not so much being themselves the body off which the shot is done, but let me tell you it's like licking a bag of leathery sandpaper, ick.

so no in the first instance your dracula is a tequila maven, not a beerhound. however I have seen more than one dracula use a beer bong and they can put that stuff away, especially if you infuse the beer with the liquid from a raw steak

ty nesamdoom!

bad guy

draculas can drink anything they want except holy water or running water, but it won't have an effect because they're dead, so they can drink beer but they won't get a buzz, or they can drink poison if they want, or dish soap. that's one of the best things about being draculized, you get to find out how everything tastes and win the tide pod challenge. oh except blood obviously gets them mega hosed up

Heather Papps

hello friend

draculas can drink beer but only if they've been invited (also there can't be garlic in the beer)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wait is this because you're a dracula now and you want a beer????

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Wait is this because you're a dracula now and you want a beer????

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Prof. Crocodile

another forums dracula??! first it was literally a person, then waterbed Wendy, now sk….

someone needs to buy Corey haim and Corey and Corey Feldman forum accounts ASAP

cruft

bad guy posted:

draculized

Ventral EggSac

IPAs (Iron-rich Pale Assholes)

take the moon

by sebmojo
dracking open a cold 1

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
it would abeer that they can

Manifisto

Ventral EggSac posted:

IPAs (Iron-rich Pale Assholes)

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

they do like a good porter. such as hans, the night porter at the super 8 out on route 12, I bet he'd hit the spot

ty nesamdoom!

Frances Nurples

Prof. Crocodile

this guy gets it

Ass-penny

I agree with bad guy, dracula does what dracula wants. You goons aren't the Jesus of Dracula.

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

I agree with bad guy, dracula does what dracula wants. You goons aren't the Jesus of Dracula.

Now I'm curious about the Jesus of Draculas.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

rear end-penny posted:

How do you know I'm not the Jesus of Dracula???? Maybe I'm the body, the blood AND the goat sucker????

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

How do you know I'm not the Jesus of Dracula???? Maybe I'm the body, the blood AND the goat sucker????

I thought you were the Mothman sucker?

Prof. Crocodile

the Jesus of Dracula’s is just normal Jesus. that’s how the whole cross thing works.

not sure about Jesus’ stance on garlic, but based on the Jewish food I’ve eaten I’d say he’s probably pretty into it.

Escape From Noise

Can Dragulas drink? Or do they just smoke...I guess witches?

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
I think the poor little dracula can drink some beer...... i mean whats the WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

That's the discussion for the loving thread

Ventral EggSac

Dracoorslight

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

That's the discussion for the loving thread

So sucking and loving are related???
*Furiously scribbles notes*

Ass-penny

Mormon Nailer posted:

capybara in the streets, chupacabra in the sheets.

:vince:

Prof. Crocodile posted:

the Jesus of Dracula’s is just normal Jesus. that’s how the whole cross thing works.

not sure about Jesus’ stance on garlic, but based on the Jewish food I’ve eaten I’d say he’s probably pretty into it.

You're not wrong.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Now I'm curious about the Jesus of Draculas.

he was killed, then resurrected in 3 days. that part's not impressive because he's undead but he did some other prophety stuff too

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!