Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
https://twitter.com/TDavenport_NFL/status/1520168316870045696?s=20&t=O06d4OsWrsKQMxzzV_NQ7A

🤷🏻‍♂️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
https://twitter.com/tdavenport_nfl/status/1520168316870045696?s=21&t=rAdJ2rmg_qmbLD1tr3hYMQ

Well, then!

e: f, b lol

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Titan up

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Taking a CB makes little sense for Tennessee. This draft is a huge wtf so far

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I like taking a CB, I'd rather it be in the first round than the second.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
More CBs are always good IMO. Not the position I was necessarily looking for there but more depth at that position sounds great to me. Hoping we go OL and either WR, TE or QB with the round 3 picks

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yeah please do everything to avoid another jackrabbit or Joseph incident

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Fulton and Farley both have missed time obviously so if this dude can play both inside and outside I love it.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

This draft is a huge wtf so far

They all are

But tbh, this one makes more sense to me than most I've watched.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Taking that CB really hosed em on WRs huh

:argh:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
LETS GO THE TANNEHILL ERA IS SOON OVER

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

I don’t know how to feel about that. Next year is QB year. You’re playing Tanny this year anyway. Are there zero WRs left?!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I feel bad for tanny but he got paid like crazy so not super bad. Would have liked to see them really go for it one more time this upcoming season.

I love all four picks so far, burks is a great fit in spite of the nightmare circumstances we got him under. More cb depth is great and another ol option is very solid imo. Getting a raw qb prospect to sit for a year sounds great to me

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Colts are big, yeah yeah yeah

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

they're not small?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

No no no.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Petit-Frere, maintenant c'est papier.

Probably Magic fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Apr 30, 2022

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

Considering the resources the had coming in, pretty thrilled with the Colts draft.

Who knows if any of these players will end up good, but the process all makes sense to me

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Metapod posted:

LETS GO THE TANNEHILL ERA IS SOON OVER

and just like that i'm back on board

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

So who's going to catch passes for TENN next year or are they just gonna hand it to Henry 450 times?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

BiggerBoat posted:

So who's going to catch passes for TENN next year or are they just gonna hand it to Henry 450 times?

They are indeed a run first team, but!

They drafted a first round WR, op

Also Bobby Woods, NHI, Dez Fitzpatrick, Austin Hooper

They probably also pick up someone in FA at this point? Who knows, it’s May.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I'm not at all pleased with the Texans flinging draft picks around in trades yesterday

your whole team sucks and you aren't good enough at evaluation to justify doing that, take lottery tickets

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Titans have two 4th rounders, a 5 and two 6s today. I am hoping they get another wr to push racey mcmath and dez Fitzpatrick. We should take a TE with one of those 4s, hooper is not gonna reup here I suspect.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Yeah Tits can definitely have a productive day today.

I ain’t watching it though, guess I’ll just :f5: Buck’s Twitter feed

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
https://twitter.com/Titans/status/1520463171118678019?s=20&t=ryb9GbgH3kjQBQE4R4R4HA

This dude was def my preference for a TE, glad he was still there!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Why was he your preference?

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Because he played at Maryland, has a good football name, and because turron Davenport gave him a positive scouting report. The last guy he pumped up this much was Elijah molden

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

As mad as I still am about the trade, I haven't hated the draft so far.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The Maryland bias

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans definitely added some depth, which was badly needed

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Yeah overall I feel pretty good about the draft, it just started so, so terribly

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/FanDuel/status/1521567665319563269?t=JZxn4n2vS0VK3wq6IOQtzw&s=19

Shook

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I don't think it's his job to throw three picks in a playoff game either but here we are.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Love Harold Landry and am glad he got paid but if I had to choose who we kept between those two,it’s aj

Tannehill is the highest paid QB in the league this year and he's rear end. That's your problem.

The Colts may have the biggest TE room in history.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

EvilBeard posted:

Tannehill is the highest paid QB in the league this year and he's rear end. That's your problem.

The Colts may have the biggest TE room in history.

Colts TEs and WRs would probably beat the Pacers

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
It’s not his job tho. That’s the QB coach’s job. And the OC’s job. I want my starter focused on his poo poo 100% of the time

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

There is no answer to this question that he wouldn’t get dragged for. I don’t expect him to mentor Willis at all. That’s the QB coaches job

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

He’s right

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
"Will you be spending a lot of time helping the guy they want to take your job" is right up there with "how dare you laugh and/or smile on the field/on the plane home/the day after a loss" for stupid sports takes to me tbqh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

fast cars loose anus posted:

"Will you be spending a lot of time helping the guy they want to take your job" is right up there with "how dare you laugh and/or smile on the field/on the plane home/the day after a loss" for stupid sports takes to me tbqh

This has happened to me in the workplace and I can assure I don't make 6 or 7 figures.

Employers have had me train up some person who was willing to do my job for less and lied to my face about not having to worry because they were going to keep me on.