Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
They should sign Vinny Testaverde.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

This is one of the most horrifying images in the history of humanity.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

latinotwink1997 posted:

gently caress Tom Brady

:hmmyes:

Raku posted:

I think McCorkle is undergoing tiny, unnoticeable cosmetic surgeries night by night to slowly morph into tom brady

Look, we all have seen what McCorkle is going to morph into:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

t a s t e posted:

Ending practice on a pick 👀

Made me think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aKg8iGnWjI

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Shouldn’t that have been a false start on Sanchez?

No, it was at the same time as the snap. He acted like he wasn’t doing anything so the DB wouldn’t aggressively jam him, then he half heartedly ran a bit anyway.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ehud posted:

Who is the best WR drafted by the Pats in the last 10 years?

Edelman I guess?

Edelman was drafted in 2009 :corsair:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Professor Funk posted:

Tua, more like Doo-Doo-a

Please don’t ban me

Pua.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
As someone who lives in the Dolphins media market, for the love of Satan please do not
trade for Watson just stick with Tua and Jacoby and let poo poo happen and keep the serial rapist away.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ehud posted:

They will not let me down.

Has to be a first time for everything, I guess.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Nodoze posted:

Nick Caserio freed from Bills clutches now allowed to be a good GM and make his own moves like a big boy, everyone will see what he can do and why the Texans coveted him so much

oh...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The future is now:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

That’s a generic computer generated Madden player. That is not a real live human being.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Are the Jets really gonna rely on some guy from Western Kentucky U who has played zero NFL snaps to be their backup?

It’s the Jets, nothing should be a surprise.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Stidham is on PUP. Brian Hoyer is the backup, and while he generally sucks, at least has actual NFL experience and can run an offense.

After his one start in Indy two years ago and his bits of playing time last year, I have doubts that Axel Edward Brian Hoyer can effectively run an offense when it counts.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ehud posted:

Igbinoghene is approaching top 5 worst Dolphins first rounder of all time.

https://twitter.com/DanielOyefusi/status/1437128671442124807?s=20

I wanna know who that top 5 is

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
They haven’t shown it on Red Zone, what insanity did the Bills do?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Patriots

*they rip off big run on first play*

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Amy Pole Her posted:

That’s so weak. That’s a sack in any logical league

That flag is the dumbest loving thing

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Metapod posted:

Corey Davis is the best player to ever wear the jets uniform

I won’t stand for this Curtis Martin/Wayne Chrebet erasure.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
RIP Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa: 1998-2021
He didn't score enough

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

torgeaux posted:

Turnover time. Intercept or strip sack.

lol called it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Patriots

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ehud posted:

Jacoby Brissett era

He's cool, please don't break him too quickly.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ehud posted:

I wonder if lousaka polite is in game day shape

might be worth a look??

I saw him when I worked at Bed Bath & Beyond like five years after he last played and he still looked like he could take down a blitzing linebacker.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

syzpid posted:

Didn't Brissett get hurt halfway through the season and play through the pain? He was 5-3 through the first 8 games and looked pretty solid, was inactive for week 9, and was awful for the rest of the season. Either that or teams just got enough film on him. He also threw 14 TDs in his first 8 games, and 4 for the whole rest of the season.

Yes, he did. Brissett started the season 5-2 and was playing fine, as was the whole team. He got knocked out early in the second quarter of a game against Pittsburgh with an MCL sprain, and they eventually lost by 2 when Vinatieri missed a field goal at the end (I'll note this was his last year where he struggled in some games and it cost them a win or two). Brian Hoyer started the next game against Miami and threw three bad picks in a 16-12 loss. The general feeling at the time was after how poorly Hoyer played in what was a winnable game, Brissett was rushed back into the lineup before he was fully healthy. How much it affected him was debated somewhat at the time, but both Frank Reich and then-OC Nick Sirianni both said he was clearly still recovering and it definitely affected his play during some of those last seven games.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/pfref/status/1442230401712508928

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:doink:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

tarbrush posted:

Watch us gently caress this up

Wildcat on first down is a good way to gently caress this up

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

tarbrush posted:

Also second down

Offense like it's 2008 again, baby!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Brissett!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol they tied it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

nah posted:

Retire Jacoby’s number now

Put it next to Pennington's

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Tie is still in play.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

TheBizzness posted:

Austin loving Jackson.

Dude got hosed up

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:pusheen: they converted that

also the pocket collapsed real quick against a 4 man rush lol the o-line for miami is bad

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
fuller cramped up

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
go for it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
that looked like it was going wide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:fork:?