Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Amy Pole Her posted:

Holy poo poo that looks exactly like it. I think they’re orioles

OH. I misread that and thought you specified they were parrots!! Hah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That was my poor wording. The green parrots were an earlier sighting

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

How about a big parrot

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

how about a medium parrot

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!
concerns: small
parrots: medium
dreams and penis: large

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
Can this medium parrot act as a conduit for the dead or just speak with them?

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Mr. Carrier Pigeon posted:

concerns: small
parrots: medium
dreams and penis: large

medium parrot energy

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
every team in the afc north is named after a kind of parrot

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Phobeste posted:

every team in the afc north is named after a kind of parrot

Thats true

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I got to see a rufous-capped warbler!! It took two tries but I got it this time. It was over a mile hike to get to the spot where it is. The other day it wasnt singing. But today it was and I even got a good picture of it by my standards!! Always great to see another warbler especially a rarity like that.

Also got to hear my northern beardless-tyrannulets again. Blee blee blee blee blee blee!!!!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Post the pic that bird sounds dope

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

Post the pic that bird sounds dope

Ok ill try to do it later when i get home. Im eating nuts on blue heaven road near some place called the temporal gulch at the moment. I think i have to go thru imgur or what have you when i post pics. Let me try it. Yeah it doesnt work. So later i will try to remember to do it

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I took my 4yo toddlers to the zoo last week. We were crossing the street to get there and behind the front walls, some loving birds kept making a ton of noise. One of my kids said "daddy the parrots are really loud" and I laughed because I think that's the first time she's ever said the word "parrot," and what are the chances that the loud-rear end birds were actually parrots.

They were actually parrots.

That's my bird story. Go Browns.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

https://imgur.com/a/2AROJrh

There it is!! Again thats just good by my standards i know photographers wouldnt be impressed. But im thrilled I got to see this rarity!!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i seen 3 of that biurd loving.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Now that's what I call pishracing!!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I just told my very not online friend to check out lemonparty and that he'd enjoy it. I'm a bad person. It's worth it when he yells at me.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Lol.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

They just said hahah yeah ill totally check it out

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

There’s a lot of talk about how there’s a profusion of online content creation but very little comment is made about the failure of content creators to make anything that matches lemon party or goatse

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Lamar jackso

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Jackson

Jacksoff

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
https://twitter.com/natlparkservice/status/1658880969028272133?s=46&t=Fatz1FdflCVFz-RimfH4Aw

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Eifert Posting posted:

Jackson

Jacksoff

That’s another AFCN QB, actually

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus has become the national parks service

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

anyone want to see chase claypool horney on tiktok

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/6997543104882560262

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I have to admit that I dont

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Finished up my last birding here. What a trip!!! Overcame my real bad fear of heights and got high up on a mountain trail and saw an olive warbler among many other great high elevation birds. And bonus red crossbills! Now today finished up by seeing rose-throated becard for the first time. Also saw a tropical kingbird harassing a raven and practically landed on its head in flight

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

male becard?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

male becard?

No a female. The male isnt ever seen at this area. But the female is real neat too. One day i hope to see a male too. This female was giving its see-oo call and building a new nest. It has real neat color to the wings you can see when it flies. Their nests are huge!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm disappointed. glad you're happy tho. i'm just a little bummed about that. but that's ok

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

i'm disappointed. glad you're happy tho. i'm just a little bummed about that. but that's ok

Well then you go find a male somewhere accessible and let me know and ill go see it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can't go in mexico due to problems. i thought you would make things happen for me

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

i can't go in mexico due to problems. i thought you would make things happen for me

Ill keep you in mind then and if i visit a place theyre more common ill get you some

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

Finished up my last birding here. What a trip!!! Overcame my real bad fear of heights and got high up on a mountain trail and saw an olive warbler among many other great high elevation birds. And bonus red crossbills! Now today finished up by seeing rose-throated becard for the first time. Also saw a tropical kingbird harassing a raven and practically landed on its head in flight

Well thus is a terrible omen

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gimme some

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Kawalimus posted:

Grats on the triple double

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

Well thus is a terrible omen

There is no team that the Tropical Kingbird could represent. So I think we are safe.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Kawalimus posted:

There is no team that the Tropical Kingbird could represent. So I think we are safe.

It's klif Kingsbury returned from his Thailand vacation to help a team past the Ravens in a super bowl :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
The name of the male bird?