Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which should I play as for the Generals Challenge? [Pick 3]
This poll is closed.
Laser 60 14.74%
Air Power 34 8.35%
Super Weapons 49 12.04%
Tanks 26 6.39%
Infantry 39 9.58%
Nuclear Power 68 16.71%
Toxin 48 11.79%
Stealth 42 10.32%
Explosives 41 10.07%
Total: 189 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Well it worked in Iraq. Once the Saddam Hussein statues fell it was definitely Mission Accomplished. We all know that statues define political control of an area, of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Fangz posted:

What, you don't watch news reports disapproving of the military failing to take down statues within a few minutes?

Slaan posted:

Well it worked in Iraq. Once the Saddam Hussein statues fell it was definitely Mission Accomplished. We all know that statues define political control of an area, of course

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

still not obvious to me why the chinese are suddenly firebombing german cities to drive out islamic terrorists, i must admit

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I mean, they have launched multiple wmd's at other countries and China was the first one hit. A nuke taking out a city isn't something that would get forgotten, and the committing atrocities in response is believable; see the post 9/11 madness Generals was created in.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
So Jobbo went into pretty good detail why China X3 is so hard on...Hard, but the way the mission works is that the GLA is decently combative but not overly so at the beginning of this mission...until you destroy the first statue, at which point they'll go apeshit and are much more aggressive. The way to beat this mission smoother than the devs probably intended is to use your starting army to secure as many statue sites as you can manage, then destroy statues only when your International Opinion gets low and you have no choice but to destroy the statues to not get a Mission Failed. I don't think the amount of units they'll throw at you depends on how many statues are destroyed; I think they just generally go maximum aggressive as soon as you truly start to accomplish mission objectives.

The Scud Launchers are extremely annoying in this stage, because for some reason Gatling Tanks won't shoot at the missiles and Dragon Tanks and Battlemasters are slow enough that if you get sandwiched in a bad spot, like in the middle of the city, they can really wreck your army. Without the Nuclear Tanks upgrade or aircraft, you can really feel how slow China's arsenal is in this game, and that's especially an issue in a timed mission against pretty stiff resistance at nearly every point on the map.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

FoolyCharged posted:

I mean, they have launched multiple wmd's at other countries and China was the first one hit. A nuke taking out a city isn't something that would get forgotten, and the committing atrocities in response is believable; see the post 9/11 madness Generals was created in.

Don't forget the regular chemical weapons use. At this point, the entire world is 'gently caress these guys, they're Absolut Evil, they must be hunted down and destroyed, they're beasts in human flesh no matter what they claim." And it's easy to see the point. Too many people will have seen people literally melt to death.

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Nov 13, 2021

UED Special Ops
Oct 21, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, utterly dislike this mission. Just nothing about it works at all. Greatly limiting your arsenal while giving the GLA everything sans a SCUD Storm is not fun, having a ton of sheathed Stinger Sites and Demo Traps when your only means of detection is Troop Crawlers and Listing Posts is just cruel, the AI going insanely aggressive as soon as a statue falls, complete with SCUD Launchers when you don't have any good way of dealing with them... yeah, point is, everything is stacked against you and not is a fun or interesting way, just a lazy and unfun one. Plus the incredibly tight time limit that can barely be extended and of course having to defend a wide open base with basically only slow Battlemasters. UGH. Honestly very impressed it didn't take as many retires as USA 4, that one is easily the 2nd hardest mission in the expansion to me, but this one just tops due to its endless BS and bad design and no Burton to cheese it.

Getting to that final statue is just so incredibly nasty it is unreal. The terrain is very tight and China has some very bulky forces, and when all you can really do is ram Battlemasters and Dragon Tanks against a wall of GLA, things turn into a horrible meat grinder very quickly. Plus all the while the timer is counting down and whoops, there goes half a dozen Battlemasters to a SCUD Launcher. Just the worst.

The Frenzy power is... kinda cool but having to sink 3 levels into it just to get a longer lasting boost is... eh. Decent but there are a lot of other things to drop your points on. Still, at least the next mission more then makes up for this stinker, always had real fun with it.

*And somehow China operating a massive force in central Europe with 100% ease is the least insane thing so far about this expansion which says something*

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
One thing I do miss in Zero Hour (and Generals overall) is the lack of missions built around introducing new units.

It is fun to have most or all of your arsenal but there were some really well designed missions in previous games built around a few unit gimmicks.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

UED Special Ops posted:

Yeah, utterly dislike this mission. Just nothing about it works at all. Greatly limiting your arsenal while giving the GLA everything sans a SCUD Storm is not fun, having a ton of sheathed Stinger Sites and Demo Traps when your only means of detection is Troop Crawlers and Listing Posts is just cruel, the AI going insanely aggressive as soon as a statue falls, complete with SCUD Launchers when you don't have any good way of dealing with them... yeah, point is, everything is stacked against you and not is a fun or interesting way, just a lazy and unfun one. Plus the incredibly tight time limit that can barely be extended and of course having to defend a wide open base with basically only slow Battlemasters. UGH. Honestly very impressed it didn't take as many retires as USA 4, that one is easily the 2nd hardest mission in the expansion to me, but this one just tops due to its endless BS and bad design and no Burton to cheese it.

Getting to that final statue is just so incredibly nasty it is unreal. The terrain is very tight and China has some very bulky forces, and when all you can really do is ram Battlemasters and Dragon Tanks against a wall of GLA, things turn into a horrible meat grinder very quickly. Plus all the while the timer is counting down and whoops, there goes half a dozen Battlemasters to a SCUD Launcher. Just the worst.

The Frenzy power is... kinda cool but having to sink 3 levels into it just to get a longer lasting boost is... eh. Decent but there are a lot of other things to drop your points on. Still, at least the next mission more then makes up for this stinker, always had real fun with it.

*And somehow China operating a massive force in central Europe with 100% ease is the least insane thing so far about this expansion which says something*

I had one run where, no joke, I blew up the building (in the video the one I dropped the tower on) with my tanks, 2 rocket troopers survived, immediately killed like 3 battlemasters, maxed out their ranks and then prevented like 16 more battlemasters from destroying the last statue...

Mokinokaro posted:

One thing I do miss in Zero Hour (and Generals overall) is the lack of missions built around introducing new units.

It is fun to have most or all of your arsenal but there were some really well designed missions in previous games built around a few unit gimmicks.

Yeah, there's some units that just never get to shine because of it, like the variants of the Bikes, Microwave Tanks, Avengers (Arguably), and an upcoming unit that, will not have any visible input in the campaign, at all.

UED Special Ops
Oct 21, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Mokinokaro posted:

Same, but an even bigger thing I miss is the good old map screen where you get to pick your next mission, like in C&C1, RA1, and TS. TS especially with its extra missions you could do to make a main one easier.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I had one run where, no joke, I blew up the building (in the video the one I dropped the tower on) with my tanks, 2 rocket troopers survived, immediately killed like 3 battlemasters, maxed out their ranks and then prevented like 16 more battlemasters from destroying the last statue...

Yeah, it is crazy how nasty and narrow that chokepoint is around that final statue. Just a slaughterhouse when it really looks like it shouldn't.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
China X4: Burning Skies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYaeeq4soP0
China X4: Burning Skies

GLA is on the run, and China will offer them no respite! Chase them down, eliminate any GLA forces who dare cross your path; leave no one alive!

We've moved further north into Germany. If I was a lot smarter I'd make a good attempt at linking the actions in this campaign to be akin to the migrant crisis in Germany and the public response to it then, and in some cases still on-going, but those events and this game are separated by at least 13 years.

Objective: Prevent any GLA forces from leaving the area.

Author's note: A nice, calm level where we ruin somebody's day.

Name: Sun Meiying
Aliases: None
Affiliation: China
Voiced/Played by: Catherine Dao

Star reporter for the Beijing World News Network, Sun Meiying provides critically acclaimed news reporting for the Motherland.

N/A

N/A

Aftermath:

With the majority of the surviving GLA forces eliminated at Haberstadt, there lies only the feeble remains of the terrorist organization. Rally the troops once more and let us rid Europe of the GLAs last strong point in Hamburg!

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Not a whole lot to say about this mission, since there's no base building and no new tech, but Neutron Shells are pretty effective in wiping out entire groups of armor at the same time. Just, uh, be careful if you're shooting at the very edge of the map where GLA units spawn in. If you Neutron a bunch of vehicles right at the edge of the map, there's a very good chance you could glitch the mission by preventing the next batch of armor from doing their thing and coming into the map. As you might expect, a single GLA unit not spawning and entering the map makes it unwinnable.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

We've moved further north into Germany. If I was a lot smarter I'd make a good attempt at linking the actions in this campaign to be akin to the migrant crisis in Germany and the public response to it then, and in some cases still on-going, but those events and this game are separated by at least 13 years.

Nah, this is "coalition of the willing" stuff - remember how European nations and characters were always ignoring and then getting trashed by The Terrorists in 2001-2004 or so, because Republicans hated them for not signing up to invade Iraq? It's a step up from France Surrendering but only a very small one.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

This map is incredibly similar to US3. You could do all kinds of neat things and have a big drawn out defense mission.

Or.... you could just build a poo poo ton of copters and trivialize the whole thing turning it into a snooze. But hey, at least this time you occasionally build some tank hunters for a Bunker and have a couple different routes to turkey shoot between.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I wonder if there were ever plans to add the EU as a faction in Zero Hour, considering how much of the game takes place there.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mordja posted:

I wonder if there were ever plans to add the EU as a faction in Zero Hour, considering how much of the game takes place there.

I doubt it. Nothing I've seen in leftover files seems to imply it, unless I missed it. I can't see where they would add it, and the short dev time of Zero Hour would make it rather unlikely for an entire 4th faction.

That being said, there IS a reason this has taken place mostly in Europe/Germany. We'll get there shortly enough so please don't talk about the potential sequel either, folks :)

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
IIRC, the guard command for Migs is mostly good for having them provide air defense or to make them circle a sort of forward staging area. You always want to give them actual ground attack orders manually to get the firestorm going. They can do good work in this mission if you park them above the lake and then have them run strikes against groups without quad cannons. It's especially useful on the final double wave, using the Helix swarm to lock down one route and your ground units and Migs for the other.

Magni fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Nov 15, 2021

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Aren't migs too slow to guard against enemy planes? They bogies will just zoom past and the migs will never catch up. Also I have a memory of that if they do manage shoot against an air target you get fire on the ground but I'm not completely sure.

UED Special Ops
Oct 21, 2008
Grimey Drawer
A nice little breather mission after the Hell of China X3 and before big old finale. While there is a huge amount of ways presented to you for defending in this mission, going for mass Helix's is by far the easiest and most fun. Even when the GLA begin to have Quad Cannons, they are in no way enough to deal with a Helix death ball, and the Helix's have more then enough health to absorb the brief return fire before they just melt everything on the ground. The Napalm Bomb is incredibly useful for instantly taking out entire groups, although it does take a tiny bit before it drops, so using it just before the group reaches your marker is key. Using the Neutron Shell to create a blockade of dead GLA tanks can also help slow groups down as they path around it and can help if things get tricky. The mission does throw one small twist at the very end though. Jarmin Kell enteres with one of the groups during the last wave and the game never alerts you to this, so if you somehow don't have any detection he can and will sneak away. Course instead he almost always gets detected by a Gatling Cannon Helix and gets melted or is taken out via a Napalm Bomb or MIG firestorm soooo.... yeah.

Looking forward to China X5, remember that one being a pretty solid mission, if not also pretty darn nasty as well. And ohh boy the planned sequel to this game. When the time comes, there are some THINGS to say about that.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I've played through these campaigns at least twice but I've barely remembered anything until I've seen the missions in the videos and I usually have a very good games memory. The final mission and my head is just drawing complete blanks.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

UED Special Ops posted:

Looking forward to China X5, remember that one being a pretty solid mission, if not also pretty darn nasty as well. And ohh boy the planned sequel to this game. When the time comes, there are some THINGS to say about that.
Are you guys just talking about the cancelled F2P game or something else?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mordja posted:

Are you guys just talking about the cancelled F2P game or something else?

Something else, it'll come, don't worry.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Poil posted:

I've played through these campaigns at least twice but I've barely remembered anything until I've seen the missions in the videos and I usually have a very good games memory. The final mission and my head is just drawing complete blanks.

I still barely recall anything except the Challenge that I’m sure we’ll see. Honestly I kinda thought of that as the single player portion of the game; having seen all the videos I’m increasingly uncertain I ever clicked the campaign button.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

UED Special Ops posted:

A nice little breather mission after the Hell of China X3 and before big old finale. While there is a huge amount of ways presented to you for defending in this mission, going for mass Helix's is by far the easiest and most fun. Even when the GLA begin to have Quad Cannons, they are in no way enough to deal with a Helix death ball, and the Helix's have more then enough health to absorb the brief return fire before they just melt everything on the ground. The Napalm Bomb is incredibly useful for instantly taking out entire groups, although it does take a tiny bit before it drops, so using it just before the group reaches your marker is key. Using the Neutron Shell to create a blockade of dead GLA tanks can also help slow groups down as they path around it and can help if things get tricky. The mission does throw one small twist at the very end though. Jarmin Kell enteres with one of the groups during the last wave and the game never alerts you to this, so if you somehow don't have any detection he can and will sneak away. Course instead he almost always gets detected by a Gatling Cannon Helix and gets melted or is taken out via a Napalm Bomb or MIG firestorm soooo.... yeah.

That, or Kell gets distracted sniping dudes out of vehicles, which is immediately noticeable. Especially if you have a dozer in a forward area building turrets and bunkers.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Redeye Flight posted:

That, or Kell gets distracted sniping dudes out of vehicles, which is immediately noticeable. Especially if you have a dozer in a forward area building turrets and bunkers.

I'm assuming the AI is never smart enough to actually steal a dozer and start life as a blended GLA/China army? (Not really about this mission since they don't do a base at all anyway, but generally)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Akratic Method posted:

I'm assuming the AI is never smart enough to actually steal a dozer and start life as a blended GLA/China army? (Not really about this mission since they don't do a base at all anyway, but generally)

Nah, I don't think they even produce anything of their own volition in the campaigns (I'd have to check). I assume its much like earlier C&Cs where the AI was told what to build and where and never innovate.

Multiplayer, I don't think I've ever seen it, but its theoretically possible...

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Which isn't TOO surprising -- it's quite difficult to make that seem satisfying, especially when you're on the kind of time crunch that Generals was pretty universally produced under.

We'll see more about that imminently enough.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Poil posted:

Aren't migs too slow to guard against enemy planes? They bogies will just zoom past and the migs will never catch up. Also I have a memory of that if they do manage shoot against an air target you get fire on the ground but I'm not completely sure.

They'll generally get their missiles off, and those are fast enough. Though IIRC yes, they do cause a bit of fire on the ground below when they hit an airborne target.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Honestly Helixes just being able to avoid the clusterfuck of ground units driving around each other makes them worth using.

UED Special Ops
Oct 21, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Kibayasu posted:

Honestly Helixes just being able to avoid the clusterfuck of ground units driving around each other makes them worth using.

Very true, they avoid a major pitfall of the Chinese roster, its sheer unit size and length, by virtue of being an air unit and thus immune to pathfinding issues. Them being incredibly bulky for an air unit *in a patch they actually lost 200 HP, and are still incredibly tough even after* also helps so that they don't just explode into a puff of smoke the moment a AA missile or bullet strikes them. Plus as seen, a death ball of them is terrifying, slow but terrifying.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-VAL7Epn3o&t=168s

Tiberian Sun's pathfinding is still insane to me.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

THE BAR posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-VAL7Epn3o&t=168s

Tiberian Sun's pathfinding is still insane to me.

This is actually a really good video.

UED Special Ops
Oct 21, 2008
Grimey Drawer

PurpleXVI posted:

This is actually a really good video.

100% agreed. Highly recommend clicking, its worth the watch, and no spoilers in the video for future stuff either. *even with my massive bias towards TS/FS is an excellent video regardless*

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
China X5: The Dragon's Destiny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh48UJYhsoI
China X5: The Dragon's Destiny

The final battle is upon us. US forces are continuing their retreat to the sea in a bid to return home, leaving vast swathes of materiel prime for the taking. It is up to us to destroy the GLA once and for all, regardless of the prized possessions left behind by the foolish capitalists!

Hamburg, Germany. We continue moving northwards pushing the GLA pushing the USA out of Europe!

Objective: Destroy all GLA forces in the area.

Author's note: Honestly tough and almost requiring quick action in the south-east portion of the map. Sadly, I never displayed the ECM tank at play, or the internet center's satellite hacks.

Name: Sun Meiying
Aliases: None
Affiliation: China
Voiced/Played by: Catherine Dao

Star reporter for the Beijing World News Network, Sun Meiying provides critically acclaimed news reporting for the Motherland.

ECM Tank
RANGE: Short-Medium
ARMOR: Tank
WEAPON: N/A
COST: 800

This vehicle-based suite of electronic countermeasures protects advancing Chinese columns. A multi-frequency jammer effectively disrupts guided missile and rocket attacks, which can cause them to miss their targets. Its directed beam can also disable the electronics of vehicle units.

Author's Note: I should have said its a compromise between the Avenger and the Microwave tank. No offensive ability, but a great support vehicle, all things considered.

Internet Center
ARMOR: Structure
COST: 2500
POWER USAGE: 0
PURPOSE: Houses Hackers, allows Satellite Hack

Stronger than the sum of its parts, the Internet Center can hold up to eight Hackers, who perform better when working together.

Author's Note: A great building to add, providing safety for hackers, and a decent means of revealing your enemy in the form of the satellite hack.

Neutron Mines
FACTION: China
COST: 600
PREREQUISITE: Land Mines
PURPOSE: Anti-personnel munitions designed to kill infantry and vacate manned vehicles.

Neutron Mines are lethal weapons against personnel that may be attempting to commandeer a protected structure. Neutron Mines can also take out the drivers of vehicles. Driverless vehicles become neutral and can be commandeered.

Author's Note: If you're expecting to have infantry or vehicles rush your buildings, they can be a good defense, but I tend to skip either type of mine.

Satellite Hack I
COST: 1000
PREREQUISITE: Internet Center
PURPOSE: Reveals all Command Centers on the map.

Upgraded at the Internet Center, the Satellite Hack 1 reveals all territory around each Command Center on the map.

Author's Note: Only worthwhile for the 2nd level of Satellite Hack. At least you know where you can nuke to prevent General Powers from being used...

Satellite Hack II
COST: 2500
PREREQUISITE: Nuclear Missile Silo
PURPOSE: Reveals all units and buildings for 25 seconds (every 4 minutes)

From the Internet Center, the Satellite Hack 2 can periodically expose all opposing satellite frequencies, revealing all that the enemy can see for a short period of time.

Author's Note: For a free reveal of all your opponent's units and buildings every 4 minutes, it can pay off in the long run.

Aftermath:

Victory is ours! China and Europe can continue with peace and trade talks as their forces join together and eliminate whatever remnants the GLA might have on the continent.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
US transport plane pilot: "Hmm, I heard our forces are pulling out of Europe, and the old supply depot we used to drop supplies at is now sporting a strange shade of green."

"Oh well, let's carry on delivering supplies anyway"

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Eh, I can forgive it in the name of finally having a campaign map where China fights US forces. And I gather EA didn't want an American general turning traitor or some such.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Shouts out to the Chinook that overacted his death by a country mile.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
The ECM Tank is a pretty great vehicle for China and one that they desperately needed. China's force protection in base Generals was pretty dire, and especially China had very little answer to Rocket Buggies or Rockvees. Now they do. The one kinda bad point is that small missiles, like from Missile Defenders or RPG Troopers, have very little splash damage and there's no real harm in them being deflected by the ECM Tank onto your own units, but Scud Launcher missiles are still plenty deadly even if they don't hit exactly what they were shooting at. Another cool point about ECM Tanks is I think it's the one example of cross-faction play actually being viable. Pair up Rockvees and ECM Tanks and it's basically unkillable outside of superweapons or Generals Powers.

Also, I could have sworn the Internet Center was a lot more durable than it is in the current patch for online play, where it can be destroyed by a single superweapon (maybe not the nuke, though). Could be wrong, but I seem to remember it that way.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Sylphid posted:

The ECM Tank is a pretty great vehicle for China and one that they desperately needed. China's force protection in base Generals was pretty dire, and especially China had very little answer to Rocket Buggies or Rockvees. Now they do. The one kinda bad point is that small missiles, like from Missile Defenders or RPG Troopers, have very little splash damage and there's no real harm in them being deflected by the ECM Tank onto your own units, but Scud Launcher missiles are still plenty deadly even if they don't hit exactly what they were shooting at. Another cool point about ECM Tanks is I think it's the one example of cross-faction play actually being viable. Pair up Rockvees and ECM Tanks and it's basically unkillable outside of superweapons or Generals Powers.

Also, I could have sworn the Internet Center was a lot more durable than it is in the current patch for online play, where it can be destroyed by a single superweapon (maybe not the nuke, though). Could be wrong, but I seem to remember it that way.

The Internet Center CAN die to a Particle Cannon, sometimes it survives, however.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Oh, I didn’t realize the poll was for which challenges to do, I thought it was for who you’d play as. If you’re not going to take them all on (understandable, there’s a lot) someone should dig up the maps for the ones we don’t see. Assuming my decades old memory of them each having a custom map is correct, I guess.