Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Fry Goblins
Fry Guys
Fry Girls
Fry Kids
Autobanned lol
View Results

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
I saw this phone card for sale on eBay, and rushed here to alert you all of the potential savings:

Here is a close-up:

I should note that these characters were originally known as Fry Goblins, which was later changed to Fry Guys. Then they added Fry Girls because of ratification of the nineteenth amendment, but later changed that to Fry Kids due to ageism.

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
This is the 2nd autoban for the Friday Forum

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Athanatos posted:

This is the 2nd autoban for the Friday Forum

It's an absolute bloodbath in here.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

anyone who says friday is just another day deserves to be banned imo

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
The real question is how do I add the poll that I promised in the thread title?!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
What do you want your poll to be? I can do it

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I like Friday. That's when I get paid.*

*NOTE: My wages are paid in clamshells.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Athanatos posted:

What do you want your poll to be? I can do it

1) Fry Goblins
2) Fry Guys
3) Fry Girls
4) Fry Kids
5) Goku

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Have you seen this? VERY INTERESTING that Grimace is related to a foreigner....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnEJ7Nx90eA

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

This commercial was spiritually responsible for the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1tj9roXbkk

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

This scene from Mac & Me taught me to love again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdvO0tmNjGo

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7kFfLRcHjU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Yep, that's how far The Professor fell after McDonald's stopped using him in ads. Poor idiot.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I'm worried for you, OP

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

:burger:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Athanatos posted:

I'm worried for you, OP

Don't worry about me, worry about Hamburglars coming to burgle your hams.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013