Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arsenic Lupin

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmUfuDYEBRU

We replaced the shower curtain and left the old one loosely folded on a chair. That didn't last long.

Diana is a very cuddly cat. Which is just as well, because she is at the teenage kitten stage where everything in the house is either a toy or edible, and if not, can be made to be a toy or edible. She's knocked down boxed bed slats, climbed on top of the refrigerator freezer door while it was open, routinely parkours off the kitchen garbage can, and insists on eating everything humans eat. She is now locked out of any room where humans are eating, and she resents it. I now viscerally understand why you adopt kittens in pairs; without Byakko to harass, all of her playfulness would be focused on us.

Byakko now comes out for treats every evening after supper. It's complicated because she eats more slowly than Diana, so I'm giving Diana piles of treats to keep her from going and eating Byakko's.

Kittens in the window at sunrise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

Arsenic Lupin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmUfuDYEBRU

We replaced the shower curtain and left the old one loosely folded on a chair. That didn't last long.

Diana is a very cuddly cat. Which is just as well, because she is at the teenage kitten stage where everything in the house is either a toy or edible, and if not, can be made to be a toy or edible. She's knocked down boxed bed slats, climbed on top of the refrigerator freezer door while it was open, routinely parkours off the kitchen garbage can, and insists on eating everything humans eat. She is now locked out of any room where humans are eating, and she resents it. I now viscerally understand why you adopt kittens in pairs; without Byakko to harass, all of her playfulness would be focused on us.

Byakko now comes out for treats every evening after supper. It's complicated because she eats more slowly than Diana, so I'm giving Diana piles of treats to keep her from going and eating Byakko's.

lol at the shower curtain video

Arsenic Lupin

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

GODDAMNIT DIANA

We have electricians in the house and a panel open. She just tried to jump into it (3 feet off the ground) and bite the wiring. She is now locked in a bedroom.

Enfys

The ocean is calling and I must go

Arsenic Lupin posted:

:love:

Diana must play with everything, including electricity

YeahTubaMike

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Diana and Byakko are so adorable, I can't stand it :kimchi:

Arsenic Lupin

A whole new woooooorld....

hot cocoa on the couch

lmao i love these cats so much

Enfys

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

wesleywillis

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Kitties are so cute and these ones are no exception.

Pragmatica

Ass-penny

ChubbyChecker

more pics pls

Arsenic Lupin

Oh, shoot, I forgot it was Friday! Hang on

ChubbyChecker

:f5:

Arsenic Lupin

Byakko came into the bedroom to investigate why there was no chasing going on. Diana, in my husband's arms, chirped (you can barely hear her) to indicate that she was about to pounce, but then decided she'd rather keep on having her head scritched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwo528EeWQk

Diana on my husband's shoulder. She wanted to pounce on something on the ceiling, but we couldn't see whatever it was. She spends a lot of time on people's shoulders.

Why are you annoying a sleeping cat?

Cat inna bucket

Proof that it can be done: Byakko accepting scritches. She has the softest fur.

Enfys

Arsenic Lupin posted:

she's come so far :kimchi:

ChubbyChecker

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Byakko came into the bedroom to investigate why there was no chasing going on. Diana, in my husband's arms, chirped (you can barely hear her) to indicate that she was about to pounce, but then decided she'd rather keep on having her head scritched.

Diana on my husband's shoulder. She wanted to pounce on something on the ceiling, but we couldn't see whatever it was. She spends a lot of time on people's shoulders.

Cat inna bucket

aww

kaom

Wonderful :love:

wesleywillis

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Too bad she's not a siamese cat.

Arsenic Lupin

wesleywillis posted:

Too bad she's not a siamese cat.

Huh?

wesleywillis

She could be the one that is carried on the shoulder of someone's diplomat who rides on a chrome horse.

hot cocoa on the couch

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Cat inna bucket

Pragmatica
they are getting so big omg i love them

Arsenic Lupin

I'm afraid I have a migraine today, so just one shot.

Diana and Byakko are very good friends. Not only do they seek each other out for wild rumpuses, they like to hang out.

wesleywillis

YAY KITTIES!!!

ChubbyChecker

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Diana and Byakko are very good friends. Not only do they seek each other out for wild rumpuses, they like to hang out.

:nice:

Enfys

Arsenic Lupin posted:

It is perfect :kimchi:

Thank you for sharing with this thread when you have a migraine

Pragmatica

Arsenic Lupin posted:

hope you feel better soon! thank you for the kittens!

YeahTubaMike

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I hope you feel better, and I hope you can post more Byakko & Diana soon :kimchi:

Enfys

Happy first Christmas with new kittens :3:

Pragmatica

Enfys posted:

CatBlack

hello world

Enfys posted:

Arsenic Lupin

Awww, thanks everybody. I got the kittens a toy ball of yarn and two of the cheapo mice that are the best. Diana will adore them, Byakko will ignore them.

Y'all have no idea how hard I tried to get video of the kittens (well, cats) playing, but the little devils kept moving before I could grab the phone. This will have to do. (They're playing, truly.)

Byakko is regal in the window. She keeps wandering into my husband's office and into the bedroom to look for Diana. She doesn't mind having people around as long as they don't bother her. Both of us have squatted on the floor for a long time with a hand out, which she eventually deigns to sniff. I feed her and Diana bribes in the evening, but she stays a long way away.

Diana prepares to pounce.

Right now, Diana is a shoulder cat. When it's breakfast time, she will paw at my husband to be picked up and carried on his shoulders downstairs. Being on a shoulder is sometimes a sign of affection, but it is often an attempt to get some height advantage. She's jumped off both of us to get to bookshelves, as well as standing on her hindpaws to try to get at some terrifying invisible ceiling monster.

I'm leaving this one unanonymized because it's a good picture of me, and frankly, who's going to bother stalking a 62-year-old woman?

ChubbyChecker

such cool cats all you three

Enfys

Byakko is so regal :lofty:

Diana is ever the agent of chaos :neckbeard:

Hope all you cool cats have a lovely holiday and thanks for sharing some kitty joy with us as a Christmas treat :love:

kaom

Awww such wonderful photos!! Hope you enjoy the holidays and thank you for sharing these adorable cats with us every week :love:

Arsenic Lupin

Some weeks I feel kinda dumb and self indulgent posting this. They're kittenish, boy howdy, but they aren't visibly kittens any more. I'm glad people are still having fun, and I hope your lives are as happy as the kittens make me.

wesleywillis

You make us happy posting kitty pics.

Enfys

wesleywillis posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

wesleywillis posted:

:yeah:

I really look forward to these posts, even if they are not kittens anymore. They are swell felines! I'm real glad Byakko is coming out of her shell too. Give Diana scritches from me!

Seriously this is a great thread, you should never feel bad about posting animals, they are objectively the best and I think some cute animal pictures are a release valve for a lot of us in these trying times. I don't know where the mods are thinking about shifting this thread but I know some goons in byob who will always fawn over this kind of content.