Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mbt posted:

The guy talking about drinking his grandsons pee is my favorite moment, one of the few moments he breaks

lmfao it's so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
asexual computer repair lmfao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i have a summit ice softshell

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

they seem comfy and educational

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

In Training posted:

they seem comfy and educational

i never wear it but i consider it a cherished artifact

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I cannot wait for the Nathan/Safdie Brothers show to come out

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

:worship:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Have today and tomorrow off work because I thought I’d be moving this weekend not last so I’m watching the mandalorian

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rewatching John Wick 3, the knife fight at the start is so brutal

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Watched the Farewell tonight, it was super good. Awkwafna is very good in it. Easy recommendation

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

EmmyOk posted:

I cannot wait for the Nathan/Safdie Brothers show to come out

Good Time is one of my favorite movies of all time, the Safdie Brothers kick rear end. I’m even excited for that Nolan Oppenheimer biopic because Benny is playing Edward Teller

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

just watched police story 3: supercop and it was incredible. its tied with the first one for me, they just nailed it. one of the most thrilling movies i've ever seen. in terms of jackie chan i also recently watched rumble in the bronx which is very good and rush hour which is not very good.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Spoderman posted:

just watched police story 3: supercop and it was incredible. its tied with the first one for me, they just nailed it. one of the most thrilling movies i've ever seen. in terms of jackie chan i also recently watched rumble in the bronx which is very good and rush hour which is not very good.

it absolutely fuckin rules

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
jackie chan ftw

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Spoderman posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Spoderman posted:

I thought Rush Hour was the funniest most kick-rear end movie ever made when I was a kid and it just stuck in my head as a great movie ever since. I was so disappointed when I finally rewatched it last year lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I thought Rush Hour was the funniest most kick-rear end movie ever made when I was a kid and it just stuck in my head as a great movie ever since. I was so disappointed when I finally rewatched it last year lol

same

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

i'd never seen it before and i was shocked how bland it is considering how huge it was when it came out. feels like a waste of jackie chan's time seeing as his other movies have me hooting and hollering and gasping at my tv screen

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth!!! :D

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
yeah chris tucker is way more annoying than i had remembered and jackie chan looks like he doesnt really know what's going on the whole time lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

b_d posted:

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth!!! :D

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Should I cancel my Shanghai Noon rewatch?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

herculon posted:

Nah its still good I think. Do not watch the sequel

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

herculon posted:

It has Lucy Liu bro

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Owen Wilson > Chris Tucker

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fifth element holds up mostly because Chris Tucker's character is supposed to be a stupid clown that annoys you, and frankly more directors should have use him in that way.

rush hour was super cool when I was a kid but as a teenager I saw like 3 of Jackie chan's hong kong movies and realized every American movie i'd ever seen him in was complete trash

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i really want to like the fifth element, everyone that likes it seems to enjoy it so much. every once in awhile i try to revisit it and see if i've changed, but like 80 percent of the movie just gates on me.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
If I told you a movie whose love subplot is between an old man and a sexy lady with a toddler mind you wouldn’t believe a French guy directed it would you?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I watched the fifth element for the first time last year, it was great. Very enjoyable and weird.

I need to watch Leon

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Leon’s pretty cool. Jean Reno and Natalie Portman are great together and oldmans an even bigger psycho than fifth element

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

If I told you a movie whose love subplot is between an old man and a sexy lady with a toddler mind you wouldn’t believe a French guy directed it would you?

😬

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
He was married to the blue alien lady and they’d met when she was 15 lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
definitely make sure you grab the european cut of Leon. lmfao. the american prudes cant handle real cinema

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Leon is great but is probably, ah, slightly uncomfortable viewing now.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
fell asleep watching Highlander 2: The Quickening. completely baffling movie, just insane

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Leon is awesome if you like watching a slightly retarded hitman drink milk and want to marry an 11 year old, absolute dynamite french cinema

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

definitely make sure you grab the european cut of Leon. lmfao. the american prudes cant handle real cinema

French courts have ruled on this time and time again. They know what they’re doing. Any more of this and I’ll start handing out probations.

Edit: sorry thought this was the agdq thread

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

French courts have ruled on this time and time again. They know what they’re doing. Any more of this and I’ll start handing out probations.

Edit: sorry thought this was the agdq thread

this… isnt the mod forum. ahh. whoops!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I wonder what games Luc Besson speedruns :D :D :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I wonder what games Luc Besson speedruns :D :D :D

He's an old school gamer, always Besson Duke