Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop

fosborb posted:

this is same county that had the viral video of an anti mask riot during their school board meeting like last week

I work in this county and that school board meeting has emboldened the chuds. We've had several clients this week sneer at and mock our receptionist for enforcing our rudimentary covid guidelines (wear and mask and sit far apart in our enormous waiting room)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
My brother's job sent him to California, Mississippi, and Georgia last week. Unsurprisingly, he just tested positive.

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Holy poo poo!

TN might be the first state on the map to officially hit all maroon! LETS GO BABEY LOVE DA VOLS

Metro Nashville hasn't updated their covid dashboard since last Friday lol..

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop

Pillowpants posted:

9/13 State by State Roundup: The South gets better
Tennessee : Staff Shortages
https://www.wbbjtv.com/2021/09/13/staff-shortage-leaves-nurses-overworked/

My mom just got assigned to 12-hr shifts as a nurse assistant because her system has over 100 employees out with Covid. She's 62 and hasn't worked the hospital floor in 20 years. RIP

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop

quote:

About 56.5% of COVID-19 cases are occurring in Metro Nashville middle and high schools

Lol

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
20% of our office got covid in the last 3 days. Today, 10% of our appointments cancelled because of covid. I assume 10% more had it and came in anyways.

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
Tried to talk my boss into making the office remote for a while, even just a couple days because we've had so many cases and contacts. But she's not going back, like hard no.

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
Just spent over 3 hours in line at the free testing site. One urgent care place I called said they didn't have any doctors available but someone could give me a test for $150??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
I was able to get my admin team moved to WFH for at least a week! The front desk folks were about to snap