Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
"We're falling out of the sky! We're going down! We're a silver gleaming death machine!"
Sure, you could get one booster every eight months. That’s fine. Not me though. I’m getting eight boosters every one month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
"We're falling out of the sky! We're going down! We're a silver gleaming death machine!"
I’ll even say nice things about you at funeral

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002

euphronius posted:

Xcom has ruined statistics for me. they are lies

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002

Google Butt posted:

kids are basically vaccinated grandparents what's the big deal

actually, children are identical to proportionally sized horses and there’s a readily available cure that anyone with a ruler and a calculator can safely administer

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

Today

Yesterday

Since Jul 26
https://imgur.com/a/j5Ag7mG

covidactnow.org

My county goes "dried blood" red :(

what is Alabama doing that its neighbors aren’t

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
does anyone have a link to that insane chart that described what number of people and in what combination of being vaccinated or children could participate or not in certain activities? it’s an amazing presentation and the dedication to both inform and educate is only surpassed by its bewilderment. I thought I saved but i didn’t.

I dunno what country it’s from but I’m pretty sure 50 years from now it will be considered the foremost piece of art of this stupid century and regarded as a masterpiece and I need to get it printed and framed

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002

Stereotype posted:

shits still bad!?

yeah but it’s better than next year!

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
so really then American Society collapsed in 1776

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002

genericnick posted:

Hope some McKinsey gently caress grifted a few cool millions for coming up with the "endemic" formulation for doing the same thing we've been doing for twelve months.

I’ve worked with McKinsey consultants and that’s what they do best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
do not run from pyroclastic flows, because then you’d let the pyroclastic flows win