Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

It’s really not as easy, tried two rite aids. The first one told me they didn’t have enough vaccine for boosters (wtf)? The second one grilled me on my eligibility (what condition I have, what drugs I’m taking etc). She said there were only 6 conditions that qualified for the shot but right after I qualified they were cool and let me do a walk in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Waited for 30 minutes because of insurance issues but I got my 3rd shot, arm is sore as gently caress already

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

meet girls at the store posted:

:hfive: congrats immunocompromised buddy, here’s hoping our side effects are really terrible because maybe it means our immune systems are working I guess?

I hope so, let’s see. Any minor weirdness I think I’m having a bad reaction to the vaccine

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

My kids school has announced weekly mandatory covid testing using BinaxNow Nose Swab kit. They will hand out the tests at the end of the first week and if anyone tests positive they have to take a pcr test to confirm. Also, everyone has to be tested by 8/31 by pcr and before the start of school. This is in addition to a mandatory mask requirement and travel quarantine requirements, meaning if you leave the state the kid has to quarantine for at least 7 days if you test them and during that time no online schooling. They’re telling parents don’t travel or your kids will be home with you for up to two weeks.

The lovely thing? No vaccine requirement until the FDA fully approves the vaccine. On the one hand the travel stuff is good but they’re making things hard on us who drive 2 hours out of state to visit family once a month. We stay with my parents who are vaccinated and don’t go anywhere. It’s lower risk than going to Costco maskless or out to dinner etc.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

bag em and tag em posted:

https://twitter.com/GovBillLee/status/1427365113770749958?s=19

Looking at both the post and the comments. We are NEVER going to live in a post Covid world. Lmao

Killing kids with covid because you love them.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Glenn groomer stans: are…are we the baddies?

Anyway, I’d much rather live in New Zealand and Australia right now than my blue state in the US. The only two countries, besides China, taking this seriously and managing the situation.

3rd booster shot symptoms, fatigue, sore arm, slight chills, head foggy but no fever

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

I’m starting to think my 4th shot will be Moderna. I don’t think Pfizer is doing it.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Why the gently caress are they giving that nazi on wheels Regeneron?? Why the gently caress is he allowed to feed kids to the nest grinder but that cocksucker gets monoclonal antibody treatment?

Even if it doesn’t work on Delta gently caress him!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Haha yes, spread and do your thing Delta

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Maybe also because they’re giving it out like candy to top republicans who are asymptomatic and have had their 3rd shot for free advertising?

Normies don’t have access to regeneron at all.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

etalian posted:

This month Alabama disposed of 85k doses due to shelf life issues.

That’s sick, take the doses from red states and give them to poor countries

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Casey Finnigan posted:

what is the american endgame here? just keep things open until every single hospital in the nation is overwhelmed? and then what? What the gently caress are we doing

Genocide of its own people

It makes no sense, if only stupid anti-cancers would die then I’d be ok/whatever but they’re killing kids now and people with poo poo immune systems who probably are vaccinated and trying to keep themselves and their families safe.

If chuds were the only ones getting it and dying then I’m all for it and I’ll support them to do it.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGBdZcMc3i8

Why would chuds go through regeneron treatment over vaccines and masks lmfao

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

My work just said return to office is now January 2022 lmao, yeah ok.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

space chandeliers posted:

i have little hope that oster's credibility and career will ever be bludgeoned and buried by the shovels of mass shaming over this incitement to murder

The idiot economics PhD holder is trying to walk away from her masks are useless for kids “study” now that kids are dying in Florida? gently caress her

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Thoguh posted:

Someone tied her to something bad in a public way so she's trying to delete it.

It’s not the second time she’s lied about data and been wrong, she’s a hack. The anti-vaxxer’s/maskers are just using her because she’s on their side.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

I just I’ve the way the south is exploding out to the rest of the US with infection.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

turd in my singlet posted:

are we gonna get another wave out of sturgis like last year or is it gonna be drowned out by the big wave from the south

Two competing waves that cancel each other out maybe.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Lol

Just lmfao

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

mod sassinator posted:

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1429074141320302598

right on track to about 2 weeks until we're past the winter surge worst hospitalizations and probably 4 weeks until complete US healthcare system collapse

I’ve either crack pinged or I’m a sick bastard watching this on awe and morbid curiosity for what happens when/if it does.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1429299086012952581

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

So glad I left that poo poo province.

And the correct answer is Vancouver is the Cayman islands of Canada. Just a money laundering hub, corrupt to its core, that happens to also be naturally beautiful.

Sound very accurate and a shame for such a beautiful place.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

People who have kids and love them don’t want to gamble even if the “risk is small”. Also, the risk is small because many people have isolated their kids and kept them safe so as not to expose them. My kids have seen two other families with kids in 2 years and played with some neighborhood kids at the playground that we know. They’re are also very happy and not OCD like I am about cleaning and sanitizing. Even after the poo poo year and a half we’ve been through.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Oh please, In many states there were county mass vaccination clinics that were drive up and people offering assistance to drive people to them. Creating a very narrow set of conditions where a low number of people couldn’t get vaccinated is loving dumb to criticize the rollout.

If you want to criticize the rollout, talk about people who can’t risk being out of work for a day or two due to side effects. Like they can’t plan to take the weekend or find two days in their schedule to be sick because they don’t have sick time or work 7 days a week to keep the lights on. That’s where the government failed, not giving people paid sick leave to get shots.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Unoriginal Name posted:

people really need to stop believing we are ever going to be rid of this

Who in this thread believes that lmao

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

inferis posted:

they could and still can pay people, let’s see how many antivaxxers are left when there’s a $5000 covid relief check if you get the vaccine and stay home for a month

Their god emperor told them last night to get vaccinated and the coward had to walk it back because they booed him. Money won’t work on these people and the remaining anti-vaxxers.

Idk why people keep trying to empathize or reason with them or blame the government for why this group is unvaccinated. They’re just poo poo people.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

inferis posted:

because I’m not a loving class traitor

These people would rather die with cheese lung than accept communist healthcare

It’s better to stomp them and keep driving, you can’t find common ground

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

inferis posted:

people would get the vaccine and stay home if you paid them, but the goal of our government isn’t to end the pandemic it’s to not have it affect number so they won’t

And you’ve seen evidence of this in “cut unemployment benefits and git back to work” crowd? These are people on benefits who don’t want government handouts. They want everyone back to work so they can have their morning McCafé and stop seeing “those” people buying Gucci with unemployment benefits.

They’re just stupid.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

I used to think this but bullshit. Who knows what happens once approved and clinics can start giving shots and boosters.

The only young people I know who don’t have it are because of their parents and they’re stupid as gently caress, maybe not chuds but just make poor life choices.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

What a loving piece of poo poo. She should be forced to eat her words and never be employed again not get a job at the NYT.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

McNugget Buddy posted:

https://twitter.com/IAFFLocal31/status/1429845595116556290

Will run into burning building - yes

Will get vaxxed - no

Yeah, no get vaccinated or get hosed.

gently caress off chuds, quite your jobs and move to a shithole red state.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

👏🏻Let 👏🏻 them 👏🏻 kill 👏🏻 themselves👏🏻

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Whoopsy doodle, oh well.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Other states: lol…lmfao. Get hosed chuds.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

If vaccine mandates clear out chuds from the workforce it’s just another benefit. Allowing younger generations to get a break and into these jobs. It’s a win-win.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Tzen posted:

in a months time this will be all of america
very cool very cool very cool

I’m waiting for mass to suddenly switch to virtual schooling in about 3-4 weeks when the majority of schools are quarantined.

I just can’t feel anything else right now other than satisfaction chuds are killing themselves.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

mod sassinator posted:

https://www.king5.com/article/news/...16-e333e92cd18d

that are far too many smug idiots eating at restaurants in seattle while people (and a children!) are dying during the wait to get an ICU bed

Seems real bad, supposed to schedule a scope for September in Seattle but yeah doubt I want to go there with no end in site.

I drove around downtown Portland today, seemed dead but not sure on the food scene. Was pretty grossed out by some people not wearing masks properly with their nose sticking out.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

the media has this way of just trying to manifest things

i don't think we need to manufacture consent about covid being a seasonal norm because some bored affluent media personality is staring at his navel going what if, do we?

"influential corners"
*under breath* jesus loving christ

See Afghan withdrawal, they’re scum. The media is straight up trash doing the bidding of their billionaire masters

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

This fuxking clown’s rear end in a top hat is drowning his state in covid, he shouldn’t be out attacking anyone let alone Biden.

The next thing his state will be be under water in the next decade hopefully too. Nothing good eve came from Florida and I’m glad it’s going into the sea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

They have no grounds for a case but chudges so we’ll see.

I say gently caress cops, get em out.