Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
pass, my right hand is for the magic trackpad, my left hand is my one true...mousing...hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Bloody posted:

the heck is this mouse

https://amzn.to/2W9cUTx

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Tankakern posted:

time to barge in and yell that i never stopped using the intellimouse series

ms knows how to make good hardware

shame about the software though

agree, i saved up and bought their bluetooth keyboard way back in the day and it was awesome if a bit squish given the paucity of wireless models at the time. love jog wheel build into the keyboard for volume, very satisfying

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

apples trackpads are probably my favourite input devices bar none. they're so good.

for me the things that made a difference were properly using cushioned wrist rests (mine look like space) for both mouse and keyboard, and to stop only flexing at the wrist when you use an input device (i.e. move the whole arm to move a mouse instead of just using a hand).

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

DELETE CASCADE posted:

lefties can get hosed

what the gently caress