Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/slasherinsuits/status/1428057459109744642?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Ric Flair will never retire.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
was disappointed this wasnt the Ric flair toxx pic

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
https://twitter.com/RicFlairNatrBoy/status/1428090843735396357

Sad day when Naitch isn't even admitting to his sexual conquests anymore.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Relax, it's just a social media manager who thinks they're doing damage control. Ric is currently driving through the city of Charlotte in a fire truck using its speaker system to spread the message that it was him and he'd never deny eating pussy or loving even if it wasn't him.

At least until the Plane Ride From Hell episode of Dark Side of the Ring comes out. I wonder how that joke will age. I hope not poorly.
God I already regret writing this.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

no one anticipates the sunset flip

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ricci n.s.h. not a super hero

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

IGgy IGsen posted:

Relax, it's just a social media manager who thinks they're doing damage control. Ric is currently driving through the city of Charlotte in a fire truck using its speaker system to spread the message that it was him and he'd never deny eating pussy or loving even if it wasn't him.

At least until the Plane Ride From Hell episode of Dark Side of the Ring comes out. I wonder how that joke will age. I hope not poorly.
God I already regret writing this.

Nothing new has come out about Ric Flair due to the documentary. I mean it still sucks.

But this means my post at least didn't age poorly. Not well either, it simply aged normally.