Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
whoa i need to be in on this 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
almost every day around 2:00 or so i have this huge energy crash and I can’t concentrate for poo poo and become very depressed. sometimes it clears up after about four hours or so. not fun!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mediaphage posted:

are you eating a bunch of sugar for breakfast

eh, sometimes. yeah. i assumed eating lunch would negate the sugar crash thing though. is that wrong?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

nope, no diabetes that i know of. my diet isn’t great but it could be worse. it’s weird, because some days I’ll mysteriously feel “normal” all day.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mediaphage posted:

so you should really consider keeping a food diary. nothing too serious wrt calories or whatever. just on a daily basis for a while keep a little spreadsheet with what you eat and how much sleep you got the night before

then on days where you feel the crash, make a note. after a few weeks you may have enough data to draw some conclusions (is it just literally being tired? are you eating a doughnut? a big lunch? not enough food?)

I’m gonna start tomorrow. good idea.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it’ll get there someday, and when it does it’ll take over. mark my words.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it’s bliiiisssssss

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

op I just learned that I'm anemic

might explain some of that unreasonable fatigue

i got tested for that. dead end.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mediaphage posted:

it’s okay with me if my partner eats orphans

yikes!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

read some really messed up stuff n the internet but wow that takes the cake

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have the mask that just goes under my nose and the hose comes straight out of my head. it’s been the best one I’ve tried so far.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i don’t know how i lucked out like this but I don’t even run water through mine. it doesn’t bother me at all.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hi tired i’m President Beep.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

gently caress! now I’m tired too!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

i’m not tired

:getout:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

https://youtu.be/hvjkre5ycCc

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is being tired Real Hahahaha sleepy Just lay down in your bed Like sleepy Close Your Eyes Haha

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I’ve heard anecdotal stuff like that too. only a few nominal MGs often do the trick

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the gummies are so drat good too

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

im literally eating a melatonin gummy irl right now.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

loving hungry. I’m gonna have to drive to the store real quick and grab another snack jar.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

interesting and entertaining. didn’t know about the liver thing.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i do that thing whereby I don’t have a ton of free time during the day so i stay up too late reading about poo poo like the fall of byzantium in wikipedia (legit fascinating read, btw).

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sweevo posted:

check out the BBC podcast 'In Our Time'. there's 20+ years worth of episodes and it's a real eclectic mix of topics presented by academics and it's just dry enough to be interesting but not so much that you don't feel bad falling asleep half way through a discussion of Welsh mythology, Chinese legalism, or the life of Goethe.

badass. sounds right up my alley (dilettante street)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Achmed Jones posted:

first you lay in the bed, then you close your eyes

partial answer. your only thinking in three dimensions

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fuckimg tired

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Hed posted:

I’ve been sleeping like poo poo this past week. I wonder if it had anything to do with full moon or is that a wives tale. it was certainly bright af in the bathroom two nights ago

for starters I recommend not sleeping in the bathroom

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

same but slept 8 hours :thumbsup:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

benadryl is bad news for me. hangover from hell the next day. id rather be tired.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ask your doctor if narcolepsy is right for you

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i’m so tired lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

coffee is just about deferring tiredness. we don’t hide from the truth here.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lmao

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

think i'm probably just gonna go back to sleep

get a job, bum!*

*posted while on the clock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

you change your diet ,jerk