Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

doing pretty pretty pretty bad these days thanks for asking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Sweevo posted:

check out the BBC podcast 'In Our Time'. there's 20+ years worth of episodes and it's a real eclectic mix of topics presented by academics and it's just dry enough to be interesting but not so much that you don't feel bad falling asleep half way through a discussion of Welsh mythology, Chinese legalism, or the life of Goethe.

i havent listened to this podcast in a long time but it was awesome in the early days of podcasting when there were like 8 podcasts and 5 of them sucked.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

only if you do it wrong

magnesium is always present as a salt and the other ion matters, some tend to cause constipation, others can tend to cause loose bowels, some have better absorption than others.. a good magnesium supplement will be a good blend of salts that minimise side effects

most of the time with most supplements you can easily compare value for money and just get the cheapest but with magnesium you sorta gotta get the good ones

apparently magnesium threonate is very good but we don’t have it here so don’t know so much about it

doctor's best brand magnesium uses magnesium glycinate lysinate chelate and i have found that it does not make me need to poop.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

been sleeping like poo poo lately.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

jus a wee reminder than magnesium is essential for a good sleep and if you ain eating u greens u may not be getting enuf

i take 250 mg chelated magnesium glycinate every night :negative:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

need an epic photochop goon to combine :negative: and :stonk: for me

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i like being up early when its agreeable to my body but often it is not.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Expo70 posted:

addicted to monster ultra and caffeine in general

[...]

like two cans a day

[laughs in echinopsis]

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

theres a 50 year old man on these forums with 6 kids who drinks 9 liters of something called Mother Passionberry Breeze a day and you are wondering if you have a problem??

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

I saw an ad for beer at a bar and immediately I wanted to grab a sixer and my mind immediately and only goes to the positives,

probably just a coincidence

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

well it was an ad for asahi and I bought some sapporo so it’s likely ads have the opposite effect

cant argue with that

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

waking up every hour to piss would be literal torture to me but im glad youre enjoying it.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

man i been hosed zapped today.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

still struggling

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

the general misery thread

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

not feelin it today.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

thinking is tiring

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

turns out drinking 12 beers last night makes you feel tired

that one doesnt make much sense to me. i think you should go to the doctor.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

have you considered water instead, op?

:tviv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

PokeJoe posted:

Actually we're on page 18

:cb: