Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Yeah drinking wrecks your REM cycles hard. Was probably the hardest part of adjusting back to sober living for me, definitely the hardest physical part. Don't think I got a real good night's sleep for like, 3 months or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Keep in mind more melatonin != more tired, means tired longer. At least as I understand it.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Have you talked to a doctor about narcolepsy? They've got really good meds for it these days.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Can't tell if I'm tired, or just really in need of a big rear end burg or something. Probably both.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

The fact your doctor went out of their way to order the significantly pricier and more pain in the rear end test for LSD just means they're a narc to the point of being a pain in the rear end and you're better off for dropping them. Your average drug test isn't looking for it because it's destroyed extremely quickly in the sample in response to light so you need to keep it in the dark the entire time. At least as I understand the testing methodology.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Sweltering, other senior dev on this project is out today and monday, willpower is at dangerously low levels. Cannot wait to move to a place with goddamn air conditioning.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Yeah the constant advertising/availability is really obnoxious for those of us with broke brains for alcohol. I've learned to tune it out for the most part but man it's annoying I can't even like go into a gas station without having to have a little test of my willpower.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Feeling pretty goddamned burnt out and anxious but pretty sure it's just the extreme tiredness talking. Let tomorrow be a better day than today for the love of god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Yeah low iron will sneak up on you and cripples your energy levels. Need to get back in the habit of taking supplements myself.