Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i got like 3 hours of sleep last night 😴

good practice for when the baby comes in a couple months :shepface:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

rotor posted:

love to wake up, have a cup of coffee, read my emails then get right back into bed

this man gets it

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i got like 3 hours of sleep and im really tired but have a baby coming and am scared about 2tiredness

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

InternetOfTwinks posted:

The fact your doctor went out of their way to order the significantly pricier and more pain in the rear end test for LSD just means they're a narc to the point of being a pain in the rear end and you're better off for dropping them. Your average drug test isn't looking for it because it's destroyed extremely quickly in the sample in response to light so you need to keep it in the dark the entire time. At least as I understand the testing methodology.

sir, this is a wendy's

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Silver Alicorn posted:

had trouble getting to sleep last night. I want to go back to bed

is it possible to not feel this way every day?

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

well-read undead posted:

i get cranky if i have to wake up before 9am

:yeah:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

now i have a newborn tho lol

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

post hole digger posted:

theres a 50 year old man on these forums with 6 kids who drinks 9 liters of something called Mother Passionberry Breeze a day and you are wondering if you have a problem??

donít doxx every poster in yospos in a single post

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

one of the reasons I moved house is that the adjoining neighbours had a poorly trained beagle that they didn't take out enough and that fucker barked constantly which went right through the walls as they did not have a single soft surface in their house so there was zero sound absorption anywhere

i used to have an upstairs neighbor with 3 boys aged 3 - 8

when we first moved in i tried to nicely talk to them about tying to not have the kids jump up and down at 6:50 AM on sunday mornings. when they invited me in i saw they didn't have a single carpet or mat in their 100% hardwood floor apartment except a small one under their coffee table :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

graph posted:

i could easily sleep another 6 hours

thatís me every day