Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Mourinho probably agreed to manage Roma because he thought Totti was at the right age to hit his peak

I also forgot that Thiago Motta was managing, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

trem_two posted:

Max got so many things wrong in that Empoli match, it was worse than Pirlo honestly. I think once they set up the midfield around Locatelli and Kean gets up to speed they’ll look more like a properly constructed side. There were glimpses of that when Morata and Locatelli were both on, but by that point Empoli just had to park the bus and weather the storm, which they obviously were able to do.

Juve dropped 2 points vs Udinese because of the keeper having one of the worst meltdowns possible and then hosed themselves against Empoli by the manager being too cute and clever. Hopefully Max can shake off the managerial rust quickly.

needs to work out his voice so he can shout DAI DAI DAI just like prime Max

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

grvm posted:

juve will are still favorites for me. Once the allegri machine gets rolling i think it will really roll.

they'll trip backwards over the finish line over the dead bodies of the other teams too inept to see the season through, like they almost did last year

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Doctor Malaver posted:

I can't plastic for the team that's #1, I'm not American or something

their best players have long-term injuries atm, they may not be #1 for long

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

atalanta are good lads who mean well, there are worse teams to go for imo

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Sirigu down to #4 in the pecking order, brutal

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

been having a good lol over Milan winning the Scudetto after sending Donnarumma away

he's going to lead PSG to Champions League glory Real Soon Now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

been saying this