Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Jerusalem posted:

The Best vs. The Beast, hell yes. It's such a great match even without the surrounding storyline. With the surrounding storyline it's even better.

This reminded me that the Nico Vega "Million Years," Fan Promo for Best vs Beast was killed by Youtube :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the m stands for mewtwo

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
so I heard this is the thread about cum spunk?

sticklefifer posted:

People are gonna be so mad when TK announces that he's actually signed PM Dawn and they play their 1991 hit single "Set Adrift on Memory Bliss".

sadly prince be is now prince was

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Hearing awful rumours AEW have actually signed CP Munk in a horrible admin error?

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

TUS posted:

Punk/Cena MITB 2011 Promo is top tier. For me probably #2 next to Austin/Rock LIMB BIZZZZZZZZZZZZKIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idJi_cV4Wmw

Spot on, so goddamn good (also spot on about LIMP BIZKIT ROCKIN THE SET ITS LIKE RUSSIAN ROULETTE WHEN YOU'RE PLACIN YOUR BET)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Tony Khan is going to drive onto the stage in his new PT Cruiser and tell everyone how cool it is and that you should buy one too.

He also just got a CT Scan and it came back all clear, so he's in good health.

And he's bringing back PB Crisp.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

sticklefifer posted:

And he's bringing back PB Crisp.

BBT comes through again.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Friends I just have to say

CM PUNK

CM PUNK

CM PUNK

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
2:10 in the morning here and just finished work. gently caress it, cans at the ready, let’s watch loving RAMPAGE!!!!¡

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Rarity posted:

Friends I just have to say

CM PUNK

CM PUNK

CM PUNK

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I’ve slept (badly, due to vaxxed arm) for four hours and have had nothing but Rampage/CM Punk dreams. Every possible permutation of Punk debuting or not debuting. Ahahaha

See y’all in a bit gonna try to sleep some more

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I've been out and I am drunk and I am high and I had an anxiety attack but I'm home now and ready for the Best in the World :hai:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope my classy british and other uk friends are able to stay awake and stay hyped, and that it's all well worth it

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I’m drinking (sorry Punk), and ordered a loving pizza. Zooming with some non-wrestling friends rn but absolutely ducking out on them like a loser at 9:59p sharp. I’m ready.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
it’ll be 11am here in tokyo and probably noontime for most aussies but i’m already fueled by screwdrivers and caffeine LETS GO

chirico cuvie
Jan 23, 2004
Made of beef and beef byproduct
Lipstick Apathy
Look at my knucks
What do they say?
They say that I live drug-free

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Seams posted:

Hearing rumours that Punk is in the AEW doghouse
this post made me laugh a lot, thank you.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

CobiWann posted:

Piledriver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYjIajo_YeA

This was the last time I can clearly remember the RAW GDT going absolutely loving bonkers.

I love how everyone, from the wrestlers, to the announcers, to the crowd, react like it's weapon shot. That was such a good moment.

Also this makes me wish that even though Punk would probably just use Cult of Personality, he would make a special entrance to Miseria Cantare
https://twitter.com/deadlockpw/status/1428552626489151488

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

chirico cuvie posted:

Look at my knucks
What do they say?
They say that I live drug-free

The inevitable cutting off MJF's catchphrase makes me grin just thinking about it.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Rampage Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3977044&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

CM PUNK

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity posted:

CM PUNK

CM PUNK

CM PUNK

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

C m punk

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

Rarity posted:

CM PUNK

CM PUNK

CM PUNK

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

It’s been weird watching Jon Moxley slowly transform into Rush Limbaugh

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I know a good CM Punk moment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByAXCjqBzLg

edit: fan capture got taken down, but the official one's up now

CapnAndy fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Aug 21, 2021

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You don't hear pops like that anymore! Hard to believe great pops like that are now..... 58 minutes in the past!

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
cum punk

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

I really don't think they could have done it any better. Like in my head I was booking a fake out first by MJF or someone, but no, this was it. No bullshit, hit the music, just give the people what they want, time to soak it in, and give him a mic.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

The emotions on his face while he's on his knees honestly make me a little misty.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
My wife: "How many times are you gonna watch this?"

Me: "I might not come to bed tonight"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 days!

Sanguinia posted:

The emotions on his face while he's on his knees honestly make me a little misty.

Oh same here, you have to figure that after all he's been through with WWE's bullshit and the lawsuit and everything, that he wasn't sure how he would be received, and to get that hero's welcome in his hometown, even after all the years away from the ring...well, you'd have to have a heart of pure stone not to get a little emotional, too.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Someone else said it earlier. He had the face of a man who knew he made the right decision.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

CM Punk.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

cm

and let me be perfectly clear

punk

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
sure cm punk but have you considered logan paul

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
cm punk

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
It was awesome. I sat next to a woman who had special needs and she had never seen Punk before and it was amazing for her. She also loves Moxley and was wearing a Mix short so this was one of the best nights for her entertainment wise.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Strawberry Panda posted:

It was awesome. I sat next to a woman who had special needs and she had never seen Punk before and it was amazing for her. She also loves Moxley and was wearing a Mix short so this was one of the best nights for her entertainment wise.

Hell yeah, that's awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

People talk about the CM Punk butt video a lot, but nobody remembers the Ultimate Warrior documentary where they made sure to put a post-it note over Punk's face on a Royal Rumble poster in the background.