Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
currently giving her tiny pieces of ham which she has so desired her whole life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

silicone thrills posted:

:( Euthanizing my cat. Terminal kidney disease.

loving lovely weekend yo.

We had 15 good years together Tink. ilu

This sucks. My roommates cat who I loved dearly had cancer right on her throat and we had to say goodbye in February. It is rough and you have my sympathies.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

silicone thrills posted:

I'm so sorry :sympathy:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

silicone thrills posted:

oh poo poo i totally missed this. sorry buddy, that's a good life for a cat though.

pouring one out for a real one in kitty heaven

BIgDevine
Sep 24, 2018
Chilling watching venom tonight with a nice cold beer. Going to take my daughter to the play barn tomorrow morning and then hopefully watch “let there be carnage” in the night

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
I'll be going to a Strongman workshop tomorrow. So I'll be learning to lift heavy poo poo for fun.

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
There's snow, we should go skiing, wanna go skiing? let's go skiing

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Epitope posted:

wtf where is there snow? i looked outside and i don't see snow

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

going to the final rallysprint of the year in our local rallysprint series this weekend. i hear it's halloween or something so i'm dressing up as a race car driver :cool:

Uncle ShortyB
Oct 18, 2013

"Do you think since your cat is dead I could

You know

Wear it?"
My fiancee got me out of going to a halloween party her friend is hosting on sunday (her friend and I are not fond of each other) but she wasn't able to skip out on it. Other than that I think it's just gonna be playing Mario Party and I think we're going to Home Depot or Ace Hardware for some plant stuff for her garden. A couple of the bigger plants need new pots and our big monstera just had the mosspole we had in it break from a barn kitten climbing and jumping all over it.

It might be a raccoon doing that tho we have some weirdly angry raccoons around here.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Epitope posted:

jealous of your snow

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Enfys posted:

jealous of your snow

We were gonna go to a cabin and ski tonight, but supposed to rain 8 inches. Plan B!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Epitope posted:

We were gonna go to a cabin and ski tonight, but supposed to rain 8 inches. Plan B!

You can still enjoy 8 inches even inside of a cabin.

My wife and I are going to eat popcorn and probably finish watching Castlevania tonight. I'm going to a Halloween party tomorrow but probably won't hang around too long because it's all going to be indoors since it'll be raining and I'm still kinda eeeeeeh on hanging out with large groups indoors.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

dirt bike poo poo and a nice hike this weekend with a couple buddies, also probably gonna spend a couple hours with the car which we utterly hosed up last weekend at the rally, have to diagnose if it's even worth fixing :(

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

GF and I are going to see Dune and hang out in the part of town that got converted to a pedestrian zone during covid. Neither of us are feeling social after last weekend so that's probably it.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Poker game with some friends tonight and having dinner/drinks with my two brothers tomorrow night, should be a nice weekend.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

I have tickets to see the Lehman Trilogy on Broadway. This is the first thing like this I've been to since late 2019.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

im watching the marathon on sunday cause they run past my house and the road is closed so i can't go anywhere.
also im gonna be high

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

tryna get the carb rebuilt on my dirt bike this weekend, took the day off monday to go riding but last weekend the bike was having fuel delivery issues. it "works", it just has random power loss issues which is less than ideal. will definitely remember to put my knee and elbow pads on if i do get out on monday, learned my lesson last weekend when i crashed into a tree and got a massive fuckin bruise on my knee lol

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
I'm a nightclub person and now that I'm somewhere they're open again, I'm gonna dance and drink enough that I'm still feeling it when I repeat the process tomorrow

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Gonna see Taylor Tomlinson tonight and tomorrow see a new car and then bartend for parent's friends then watch the Browns browns it up on Sunday while may do some work and contemplate existence in a crisis.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

ill be watchin the wrasslin with some friends on saturday night

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Gonna get monstrously high and wait for my Covid test results so that I know this is a sinus infection then I'll probably go drink somewhere outdoors while it snows

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Taylor Tomlinson is seriously loving hilarious. See her show If she’s in your town.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Temp has dipped to the point of golf likely being done for the year. Lots of football to watch all weekend. Just need to get through these last few hours of work without anxiety flaring up for no real reason.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Drinking a bottle of Phantom red wine and doing not much of anything likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Gatts posted:

Taylor Tomlinson is seriously loving hilarious. See her show If she’s in your town.

I really enjoyed her netflix appearances.

meeting up a mate for some drinks here in a bit. I work tomorrow and Sunday but it's ok, I had most of the week off, didn't move on any of my projects anyways, smdh