Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
CM PUNK
This poll is closed.
CM PUNK 47 25.68%
CM PUNK 41 22.40%
CM PUNK 71 38.80%
CM PUNK 24 13.11%
Total: 183 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

I'm seeing double! 50 CM Punk's!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Rarity posted:

The first sign of heeling was going off on Riho for being an absent champ then she cemented it with the Jericho Cruise promo where she mocked Tony for working at Starbucks

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Any word on Adam Cole?

We gettin a Luger tonight?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Barreft posted:

Any word on Adam Cole?

There were conflicting reports as to whether his temporary contract with WWE runs through this Friday or not.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Barreft posted:

Any word on Adam Cole?

there was a dirt sheet article about Cole's contract extension not actually ending until Friday and since they're taping both Dynamite and Rampage tonight he won't appear this week

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Barreft posted:

Any word on Adam Cole?

the latest word is that his mini-extension runs through friday but also that he still hasn't re-signed, and internally the general feeling is that he's gone

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
cole’s gonna show up on Smackdown sorry folks

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Too Many Punks

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Rarity posted:

I think you means SCAHPS-gal
Welcome back, a very short six hours but now I can't tell you apart from the twelve other people here with cm punk avatars

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Alaois posted:

there was a dirt sheet article about Cole's contract extension not actually ending until Friday and since they're taping both Dynamite and Rampage tonight he won't appear this week

Gonna be interesting to see how much content they tape today (ie the YouTube's) and whether it's all Infront of an audience

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1430634295442518019

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Too Many Punks

It's a shameful thing.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Thanks all, drat. I don't want a debut every week but him showing up 3 days later woulda been sweet

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Atom Cole has already debuted and has been present during several matches if you look very very closely

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

blunt posted:

Gonna be interesting to see how much content they tape today (ie the YouTube's) and whether it's all Infront of an audience

considering there were matches taped for Dark at the United Center that didn't air this week i'm guessing they're filming Elevation before Dynamite and then Rampage after and then next week's Dark will be the rest of the United Center matches

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Adam Cole has to play DKC on Twitch tonight

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Reading through the AEW primer thread and it's cool how just a few months out and the dud explosive is basically just a footnote considering how much of a fuckup it could've been. It's a testament to the trust BBT puts in guys like mox that allows him to improvise with any explanation as to what just happened, as flimsy as it may have been, and two weeks later it was ancient history as they rolled with the incompetent kenny bit.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
if anything in the long run, if Kenny goes full crazy unhinged, it'll actually be a useful plot point to bounce off of

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Running the Factory vs Gunn Clubb on Dynamite is Tony feeling himself a bit too much and daring people to turn the channel.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Hey now, maybe them Gumm boys have finally developed good finishers and want to show them off.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Barreft posted:

Any word on Adam Cole?

Yeah man check it out

https://mobile.twitter.com/WWE/status/1430624782790402056

Toys look huug beside bay bay

(then his contract is up)

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Does anyone remember what episode of BTE had Peter Avalon trying to get the Wingmen to help him hook up with Abadon?

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Vandar posted:

Does anyone remember what episode of BTE had Peter Avalon trying to get the Wingmen to help him hook up with Abadon?

Within the last three weeks I think.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

It's been longer than that.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Britt should Leave Adam Cole

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Eat My Fuc posted:

Britt should Leave Adam Cole
I don't want Adam Cole to lose his dental plan

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Vandar posted:

It's been longer than that.

here you go friend:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db2tbnf_Quc&t=325s

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Vandar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db2tbnf_Quc&t=321s

edit: damnnnn youuuuuu smarxissttttttttttttttt

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006

Dimebags Brain posted:

Running the Factory vs Gunn Clubb on Dynamite is Tony feeling himself a bit too much and daring people to turn the channel.

thinking he could get a shoot dentist over as face of the women’s division was hubris

Booking beloved wwe legend billy gunn with his undefeated monster son is just good tv

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

explosivo posted:

Reading through the AEW primer thread and it's cool how just a few months out and the dud explosive is basically just a footnote considering how much of a fuckup it could've been. It's a testament to the trust BBT puts in guys like mox that allows him to improvise with any explanation as to what just happened, as flimsy as it may have been, and two weeks later it was ancient history as they rolled with the incompetent kenny bit.

that mox/eddie promo the dynamite after was goddamn perfect

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Dimebags Brain posted:

It's 100% a vehicle for Paul Wight's ring return. Better to have a match than an extended segment about it.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
I’m le sad that I was out bike riding all Saturday morning and my vote was outside of the window. Jealous of that av.

Maybe we’ll get to see the Iiconics for the battle royale.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i'm still gonna get drunk and stoned even if i am CM Punk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Dynamite Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3977531