Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
CM PUNK
This poll is closed.
CM PUNK 47 25.68%
CM PUNK 41 22.40%
CM PUNK 71 38.80%
CM PUNK 24 13.11%
Total: 183 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

He was right. Imagine him coming back without the pop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Sooooo, let's let Bryan Danielson debut for AEW in Seattle and let's have a pop-off.

I'd say the last pop that loud has to be DB winning Wrestlemania 30.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

I wonder how many I WAS THERE shirts they printed up for tonight.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

rantmo posted:

Not enough by a long shot, they sold out with multiple, massive lines waiting for them.

What they should've done is had a "secret" URL ready to go where you could order them online after they sold out. Of course they're going to leak out online and people will buy them who weren't there, but holy hell those shirts would sell like hotcakes.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

That was a peak Stone Cold Attitude Era pop. Haven't heard one like that since, or maybe ever.

I still believe the end of WM30 was the last big pop like tonight.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

JT Smiley posted:

My wife's the same. I took her to the show tonight and was kind of worried she wouldn't be into it because the one time I took her to a WWE PPV she was bored out of her mind. But tonight he was loving every moment and losing her god drat mind.

That's the truth. When wrestling is fun and the crowd is into it, even people who don't give a poo poo about wrestling have a hell of a time. I took my wife and kids to WM34 and they were bored off of their rear end for most of it. But I took my wife to a random RAW back in the 90s when everyone was having a grand time and she was cheering and screaming "rear end in a top hat" at the McMahons with the best of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Braks knows what's up

Ask her about the time she saw Ric Flair's rear end.