Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Tylana posted:

Wow, all these empty quotes. Not sure if I have made friends or enemies. :psyduck:

Hey now, I can never criticize another run'n'punner. My real question is if anyone in this universe can be considered enough of a saint for canonization to be a thing, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

dervival posted:

Hey now, I can never criticize another run'n'punner. My real question is if anyone in this universe can be considered enough of a saint for canonization to be a thing, haha.

HAVEYOUHEARDABOUTCARMEN

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.

dervival posted:

His name was Finn and he's a book now. :lobcorp:

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I mean, the only religion we've heard about so far in the City is this 'Church of Gears', which... let's be real that sounds real ominous, doesn't it?

MiiNiPaa
Jan 19, 2020

TeeQueue posted:

His name was Finn and he's a book now. :lobcorp:

That's great news! We already have our holy scripture! Now we need to amass some followers and register Library as a church. Are churches tax exempt in the City?

Not The Wendigo
Apr 12, 2009

dervival posted:

Paul

Ros and Los
Sep 28, 2021

MiiNiPaa posted:

That's great news! We already have our holy scripture! Now we need to amass some followers and register Library as a church. Are churches tax exempt in the City?

Tax exempt! Good one!

Churches are and other religious structures have a separate, usually overlapping, tax bracket. Do not get me started on the build codes and permissions.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

MiiNiPaa posted:

I don't think we need to bother. If they send tax collectors we can just turn them into ledgers or accounting tables or whatever it is accountants turn into.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

The two inevitabilities in life are death and taxes. The Library has managed to defeat death so why not the other one?

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
I think the real question here is "are there taxes in the City?". Because I don't think there are. I mean, some guy probably shows up every week at your place to collect money, but it's not a City thing, and it's purely on a voluntary basis.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

I think the real question here is "are there taxes in the City?". Because I don't think there are. I mean, some guy probably shows up every week at your place to collect money, but it's not a City thing, and it's purely on a voluntary basis.

The City is an ultra-capitalist hellscape; surely everyone has a landlord. And the Head is probably the landlords' landlord.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Tenebrais posted:

The City is an ultra-capitalist hellscape; surely everyone has a landlord. And the Head is probably the landlords' landlord.

Yeah in a turbo-ancap dystopia if you fall behind on rent or fail to pay your protection fees at best you get robbed by the police.

Which is a satirical way to describe how societies have always worked, minus the need to maintain an illusion of civil order/justice/legitimacy. :v:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Tenebrais posted:

But who's the Head's landlord?

VinnyDonuts
Oct 4, 2013

:lobcorp:
I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but I have to wonder how Netz and Roland drank their absinthe. Absinthe is so ludicrously strong that not only is it not particularly tasty to drink it straight from the bottle (as it seems they did, considering they commented on the bright-green color), it's potentially dangerous because it's more or less one step removed from just chugging straight ethanol. Okay, that's admittedly an exaggeration, but Absinthe ranges from 45 to 75% ABV, which is waaaay too strong to consider drinking straight unless you either really don't want to remember anything you do that night or you have a death-wish.

Traditionally, the way you're supposed to drink absinthe is by pouring cold water over a sugar cube and diluting it with that- Usually 3-5 parts water to 1 part absinthe, depending on how strong it is. There's also a big fancy contraption you're supposed to use if you're french or something that aerates the water and makes the whole thing take forever, but just putting the sugarcube on a spoon and pouring the water over that works too.

Absinthe is also used as an ingredient in cocktails for its unique flavor profile, but usually pretty sparingly. Put anything more than maybe an ounce of the stuff into a cocktail mix meant for one person and the drink's gonna taste like nothing but absinthe.

Legend of Ruina
Sep 29, 2021

VinnyDonuts posted:

or you have a death-wish.
I mean the Library means they can’t die permanently, and as for Netzach and death wishes, just a second while I go look at his suppression.

Eldsluft
Dec 22, 2021

"Ingenio stat sine morte decus."

VinnyDonuts posted:

but Absinthe ranges from 45 to 75% ABV, which is waaaay too strong to consider drinking straight unless you either really don't want to remember anything you do that night or you have a death-wish.
We have liquors of 45%-65% ABV in our regular feasts here in our country.
I guess Koreans have similar habits.

dervival posted:

The real question is: Is there any religion in the City that is not a cult by our standards?

Angela in LobCorp day 41 posted:

That it was a world where everyone had to fool themselves into thinking that fitting into a structured mould was happiness. Nobody sought history or religion anymore. No one needed those pillars.
Probably not.

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

"are there taxes in the City?".
We can see in the Distortion Detective that the Nests are largely ruled by the corresponding corp. So id a corp want high taxes for nest residents there would be. Dunno about Backstreets though, probably not.

Eldsluft fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Dec 24, 2021

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I'd imagine in the Backstreets you're paying whichever syndicate or office is at the top of the pile in your area.

The difference between rents and protection money largely comes down to how official the person charging you is.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

VinnyDonuts posted:

I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but I have to wonder how Netz and Roland drank their absinthe. Absinthe is so ludicrously strong that not only is it not particularly tasty to drink it straight from the bottle (as it seems they did, considering they commented on the bright-green color), it's potentially dangerous because it's more or less one step removed from just chugging straight ethanol. Okay, that's admittedly an exaggeration, but Absinthe ranges from 45 to 75% ABV, which is waaaay too strong to consider drinking straight unless you either really don't want to remember anything you do that night or you have a death-wish.

Traditionally, the way you're supposed to drink absinthe is by pouring cold water over a sugar cube and diluting it with that- Usually 3-5 parts water to 1 part absinthe, depending on how strong it is. There's also a big fancy contraption you're supposed to use if you're french or something that aerates the water and makes the whole thing take forever, but just putting the sugarcube on a spoon and pouring the water over that works too.

Absinthe is also used as an ingredient in cocktails for its unique flavor profile, but usually pretty sparingly. Put anything more than maybe an ounce of the stuff into a cocktail mix meant for one person and the drink's gonna taste like nothing but absinthe.

Pretty much anything will taste better than soju, which clocks in at up to 53% ABV.

Eldsluft
Dec 22, 2021

"Ingenio stat sine morte decus."

Tenebrais posted:

The two inevitabilities in life are death and taxes. The Library has managed to defeat death so why not the other one?

Currently the Library is still unreachable unless being invited.

Legend of Ruina posted:

I mean the Library means they can’t die permanently, and as for Netzach and death wishes, just a second while I go look at his suppression.
He has gone through suppression, which means he has gained the Fearlessness to Keep on Living now.
It's interesting to see how the Sephirot thinks and acts post-suppression and out of the hell of L-Corp.

Oh by the way

Angela in LobCorp day 41 posted:

That it was a world where everyone had to fool themselves into thinking that fitting into a structured mould was happiness. Nobody sought history or religion anymore. No one needed those pillars.
An interesting fact here: We can also see in the Distortion Detective that the City is largely a distorted and twisted version of Korean society,
and there are many small Christian denominations in Korea that could be classified as Protestant.

Eldsluft fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Dec 24, 2021

VinnyDonuts
Oct 4, 2013

:lobcorp:

Eldsluft posted:

We have liquors of 45%-65% ABV in our regular feasts here in our country.
I guess Koreans have similar habits.

This is the part where I admit I'm a horrible lightweight who can't go two 5% beers without getting drunk, so my perspective is a bit distorted.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

VinnyDonuts posted:

Here's what I drink: rain water, distilled water, and pure grain alcohol.

Also Wild Turkey 101 if I'm feeling like polluting my life essences, or whatever it was Carmen was talking about when she said humanity was diseased.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
Leviathan is out! It's a new webcomic from Projmoon.

It's from after the end of Library of Ruina.

Don't talk about it in here! At all!

That's all. Back to work.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

TeeQueue posted:

Leviathan is out! It's a new webcomic from Projmoon.

It's from after the end of Library of Ruina.

Don't talk about it in here! At all!

That's all. Back to work.
If you want to talk about it, here's the Project Moon general thread. Beware casual spoilers being dropped in there occasionally, though.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Book 17.5: Passive Transfer & Urban Legend General Receptions

When Passive Transfer unlocks, we're given a short tutorial by the game.

It's functional, but I'll walk through the process fully as there's a couple of things that it doesn't fully explain.

To get to the Passive Transfer screen, we click on the passives section underneath our Librarians.

This brings us to the Passive Transfer screen. On the right is a list of all of our Key Pages that aren't equipped to Librarians at the moment. By clicking on one, we can attribute that Key Page to the one we're working with. I click on Rain's Page to equip it.

Equipping the page adds it to the 'Attributed Key Pages' section underneath the Key Page name, and also shows the passives of the key page in the center area. We can click on the X in the upper-right of Rain's Page to remove it, or we can click on a passive to equip it. Here, I select In Times Like These!

The highlight means that the passive has been equipped. Clicking on it again will unequip it. On the left, we can see the passive has been added to the Key Page's passives. Additionally, the Key Page's 'Cost' is now at 3/6 instead of 0/6. The number on the left side of each passive is its 'cost,' which determines how much space it takes up. Right now, each Key Page can equip abilities worth up to 6 points.

I go ahead and pop a few other passives onto it. Now, Olga's Key Page regains 3 HP every time it discards a page, recovers another HP every time it wins a clash, gains +1 Strength when below 3 pages in hand, and has a 25% chance of gaining an additional Light each turn. We've turned it into a real monster.

Each Key Page can only have four different Key Pages assigned to it, so I couldn't add another page to Olga's page right now. Additionally, no matter how many points we may have to assign passives each Key Page can only have a total of nine passive abilities—this includes both the passives that come on the Key Page, as well as the passives we place onto it.

Once we're done, we click confirm on the bottom of the screen. Do not forget to do this.

This asks us if we want to save our changes. If we don't do this and we back out of the screen via other means, our work is wasted. Anyways, we say Yes and the work is done.

The abilities then show up under the Passive Attribution slot on the main screen. From here forward, I'll only cover these if I'm attributing any particularly important abilities; for right now most of what we can add on is low-powered basic stuff.

Music: Blues Man
You're looking at me like you want something, kiddo.

I doo want a thiing… Check thiis out..!

That's an invitation.

It's a haandfull of invitationns..!

So we're lookin' for trouble, is that it?

Mmhmm..! I haven't had a chance to do aanything yet… and the new builds, with the way this place works seeems…

Innteresting.

How'd you know..?

Just a guess. Alright, kiddo. Let's do it.

Hooraay..! Here, use thiis…

Huh, this is…

It's the stroongest thing I could make with what we have noow…

Then why don't you use it, kiddo?

Oh… I'm not greeat at reading people..? Soo…

You want me to do the hard work.

Mmm. I'll uuse something more defensiive… until I get the ideaa…

Works for me. What'd you make for the boss?

Noothing..?

Why's that?

He'd say noo… since it's not requiired…

So it's just us against the world…

Alright, kiddo. Who's first?

Mmm..! Weell..!

We should start heere…

The Capable Grade 8 Fixer has the same stats, but slightly improved resistances.

They're just Grade 8 Fixers.

Soo… they're sub-Bishoop… mmm…

Ooh… I'm under attaack..!

Hold on, kiddo. I got you.

I'm fiine..!

Huh. The two of us kind of kick rear end?

That… but moostly that their moves are all from thoose… Stray Dog guys…

Now… let's seee what they saay…

A Grade 8 Fixer, Page 1&2 posted:

All people and firms generating income in this City must pay their taxes. In addition to the fund for work-related expenses such as maintenance of equipment and monthly rent for Office space, which is already a lot, Fixers must accommodate for rather heavy taxes as well. I became a Fixer trying not to starve, but the taxes have put me in an even tougher hardship… Ordinary people have a hard time bearing this pressure, but what can I do… In the City, orders are to be followed. We all know what happens if we don’t abide by them…

A Grade 8 Fixer, Page 3 posted:

For one to start working as a Fixer, they must acquire a license issued by the ‘Hana Association’, the first Association in the order. The set of skills required to get a Fixer’s license is quite different from those needed to pass Wing entrance exams. One is about physical fitness while the other is more about mental prowess, so to speak. There are exceptions, of course, but this is generally the case.

After acquiring the license, the Fixer must join an ‘Office’. After all, it’s nigh impossible for a no-name Fixer to take jobs on their own. Choosing the right Office is also important, but you can worry about that later. Only the skilled ones can afford to make choices, like decline offers from Offices or ask to be transferred to another. Newcomers who’ve only just become Fixers or incompetent planks who can’t handle their work properly should be content with any Office that accepts them.

Anything important?

Just complaining about taaxes… Let's do another.

With their books… maybee…

You're really into this, huh?

I like gaames…

Even the ones where people die?

It's fiine if you don't loose…

Once again, the Capable fixer has better resistances.

They're not very… mootivated…

Definitely not what I pictured at all.

Ooh well… let's get to iit..!

Heh. Stay upbeat, kiddo.

Gotta' say, this body's working amazingly.

That reminds mee… are you still a cyboorg..?

…Huh. Didn't think about that one. I guess these bodies are all new.

So thenn, you're..?

Dad. Always dad.

Ahaa…

Aaand voila. We're done.

I'll reead them…

A Grade 7 Fixer, Page 1&2 posted:

Really, does being a Fixer sound cool to you? I suppose it seems nicer than the likes of Rats swarming about in the Backstreets. It does have a professional charm to it, too. But this is a tough job, I tell you. It might be better for you to try and enter a small company to do desk work instead. If you really believe that Fixers are cool… then let me tell you something.

Fixers have to risk their lives at every moment. I know, it sounds silly. Everyone already struggles and fights for their life, so what’s so special about us. But, at least, you won’t have to hear of your friend’s death while you’re having lunch. You pack your favorite food, savor its taste, and when you’re about to swallow it… Know how it feels to choke on it? Your friend’s head suddenly rolls over to your feet. Things… just happen like that. Syndicate grunts rush into your Office all of a sudden, heads are blown off, and a gruesome fight breaks out. It’s the so-called ‘Office raid’.

Are you still not convinced? Syndicate or Fixer, once you set foot in this business, all the things will bind you like shackles, slowly dragging you to the bottom. The sheer weight is going to tire you, and you’d no longer be willing to go back up… Go back and think again carefully. It’s not too late for you to make the right choice.

A Grade 7 Fixer, Page 3 posted:

Who said a Fixer is a free man? Must’ve been some no-good showoff who told you that… Kid, that’s just our dream and nothing more. Fixers are managed by Offices. Most of our jobs come from the requests the Offices get, so we’re virtually out of work without them. And Offices are managed by the twelve Associations. And on top of those twelve is the Hana Association. Our lives are subordinate to layer upon layer of hierarchy. I’d love to hear where that supposed freedom is according to them, because I don’t see it.

Ah, there’s one way to achieve that pipe dream. A Fixer’s freedom is only truly complete when they are given a color from the Hana Association. Don’t go around proclaiming that you’ll become one of the ‘Colors’, though. You think it’s that easy to break free from these massive fetters?

Mmm..!

Anything at all?

Naaah… Just the sorts of things you see eeverywhere in the Backstreets…

Huh. You were a Backstreets kid, too?

Most of us employees weere… It's weird, riight..?

Huh. Come to think of it…

New fiight..!

Oh, yeah, let's do it.

Aaww… We've beaten guys like this up alreadyy…

Maybe they'll have something new?

…Daang…

Eh, it was worth a shot. That's it though, right?

Well… maaybe?

What do you got?

Maaybe the Moolar office will do something if we use all threee of them..?

A two-act reception? How'd you know?

Mmm… Just a feeeling..?

Good instincts, kiddo.

Aaxe gaang..?

I dunno either. New Syndicates pop up all the time. Only things like the Fingers tend to stick around for a long time.

They aren't very talkative, though. Shame…

Why's thaat..?

I had a couple of questions to axe them.

…ooh… That's pretty goood..!

Next up there's an executive.

They still just use the same tactics as the Stray Doogs…

You've got it pretty much locked in, huh?

Mmm… our information is nearly compleete..!

For being a cut above the rest of the guys we fought, these ones aren't much more difficult.

Aaaww… They gave this 'optional booss'-y vibe, tooo…

Well, they gave us plenty more books. Anything good?

An Axe Gang Member, Page 1 posted:

Our Syndicate’s well acquainted with the guys at Hook Office~ We used to chop n’ rip n’ tear together before they moved on to Fixer business… We were the best buddies, the two Syndicates had a wonderful time with each other. We still do help ‘em out sometimes nowadays. Hm? You thought Fixers and Syndicates were enemies for life? Well… You could say it’s a longstanding love-hate relationship. Usually, a Syndicate causes a scene and Fixers come over to take care of it. But think about it for a sec. If Syndicates didn’t exist, more than half of all Offices would be out of jobs, essentially unemployed, ya get it? It’s a symbiotic relationship right there~! So don’t be so cold to us.

And some Fixers often cooperate with Syndicates to handle cases. Y’know, it’s not like dogs and cats constantly fight each other when they’re together, yeah? That sorta logic. We Syndicates do the things Fixers can’t dare take care of. I heard some Offices straight up ban killing people, even. Something about life being precious and whatevs. It’s bullcrap. Anyway, that’s how Syndicates and Fixers complement each other. There’s some crooks you’d want dead for sure before they could complicate things, you see?

Man~ Talking about ‘em makes me miss my ol’ friends. Don’t get to meet those pals often these days… I might as well storm Hook Office this time around, see some familiar faces~

An Axe Gang Member, Page 2 posted:

If you think Syndicates are nothing more than gangs of ugly and bad guys, then let me tell ya that’s an outdated bias. Course, we’re freer than Fixers who have to follow orders and requests from Associations. A lot of us kill people and do some wicked poo poo for the sake of cash, I’ll give you that… But others aren’t too different from your average Fixers, I’m tellin’ ya! We get requests and solve problems. Though, our group’s moral compass is tilted a bit to the dark side, so I can’t give you a good example myself…

Right! Some Syndicates actually do heroic stuff. Syndicates hunting Syndicates. I asked ‘em, “Hell man, why aren’t you guys just becoming Fixers instead?”, and they said… They don’t really feel like it, since they don’t really wanna get entangled in formal stuff and there’s just too much to prepare to get a license and everything. Welp, who’s to say Syndicates can’t be the good guys, right? We’re living as we like in the Backstreets.

Nothing…

What're you looking for, anyways?

Information on the Thuumb… Or I gueess… information that'd luure them here…

Oh yeah. You did seem interested in the Stray Dogs before. Any particular reason, kiddo?

I got boounced…

Bounced?

From the casinoos… It's expeensive, trying to keep up with the latest aalien sightings…

So you gambled… huh.

I reeally like gaames…

For the record, Molar and Stray Dogs are the only two sets of books to have a special combination like this. They never do this again, which makes getting 100% of all Key Pages and Receptions difficult to do without a guide. :lobcorp:

So why not try the three Stray Dog books at once right away?

Aah… I wanted to hope we'd see them befoore… since thiis is the last resort…

Well, let's give it a shot.

Daang…

Seems like the Axe Gang and the Stray Dogs got together after we murdered the both of 'em.

Ahaa… Hoist by our oown pertaard..!

Let's see if they got any stronger.

They did noot…

Hold on, it's not over yet.

…It's oveer…

Dang. Guess you didn't find what you were looking for.

And what exactly would that be?

Uuuuuuuh..!

Hey boss. What's up?

You're both in huge trouble is what's up. Why are you using these invitations like they're toys?

Kaori wanted to see if she could find some new information.

Aalso… I thought we should test our new plaays..!

You could have gotten the both of you injured or killed, and all for some information. Was it worth it?

…noo…

And D.A.D. You should have known better than to go running off without contacting me.

Yeah… fair.

But it was impoortant..!

Is that so?

Then in the future, contact me. I'll see what's so important about it myself.

So you'll fiight..?

I only ever intended to protect my team so long as there were others willing to jump in the way before us. If you're going to do it either way, I should at least make sure you come back alive.

Aww… thanks, mummy.

Just finish this farce so we can return home.

Gotcha.

:sigh: Noothing…

Well, it was worth a shot. And we got some new pages out of all of this, too.

I suppose it wasn't a total loss, then.

Yesod… I trust you've resolved the matter of the high number of unsorted books coming from your floor recently?

Yes. …I won't thank you for telling me.

Of course you won't. We are each simply doing our duties. However, I would leave sorting them to you.

That's fine. I needed a proper punishment for my librarians anyways.

I've told you, I don't care at all about those who are beneath you. So long as it gets done, use whatever means you like.

You heard her. Get to work, you two.

Aaww… maan..!

Sorry, kiddo. Guess you're going to have to shelve your search 'til later.

New Key Pages

New Combat Pages

TeeQueue fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Dec 24, 2021

MiiNiPaa
Jan 19, 2020

We have confirmation that City has taxes!

TeeQueue posted:

For the record, Molar and Stray Dogs are the only two sets of books to have a special combination like this. They never do this again, which makes getting 100% of all Key Pages and Receptions difficult to do without a guide. :lobcorp:
I think they didn't find a way to give out those recipes to the players, because finding them manually would be hell. But forgot to remove those two, because :lobcorp: (technically speaking, there is no place to shove those two receptions in PM way of calculating "power" of books used and other receptions without some changes).

Grade 7 Fixer, Page 3 is a fine page to give to your librarians if nothing better is avaliable, because of higher speed and lack of weaknesses.
Other page are pretty unremarkable and work well as Transfer fodder.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

MiiNiPaa posted:

We have confirmation that City has taxes!

Actually, I'm pretty sure Eri told Yun that the latter was supposedly having trouble with his taxes, so we already knew they're a thing.

MetaMeme
Apr 30, 2017

You may boorishly refer to it as "Pickpocketing", but I prefer "Urban Foraging".
Olga's my favourite key page in the game.

MetaMeme
Apr 30, 2017

You may boorishly refer to it as "Pickpocketing", but I prefer "Urban Foraging".
Oh, and I'm pretty sure Axe gang 2 is the one of very few pages to have a minimum speed roll of 4. What's the deal with that? Axes give a lot of cardio?

MetaMeme fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Dec 24, 2021

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

Art :allears:

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

MetaMeme posted:

Olga's my favourite key page in the game.

:five:

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

The Grade 7 page 2 is notable for having no weakness and good stats for this point of the game. You honestly can't go wrong with just transferring speed from Gyeong-Mi over to it and enjoying a very strong key page for this point in the game. But really the most important part is AXE GANG AXE GANG

t3isukone
Dec 18, 2020

13km away

Ironic you used Olga for this when this is literally just Binah's time in Lobotomy Corp.

MetaMeme
Apr 30, 2017

t3isukone posted:

Ironic you used Olga for this when this is literally just Binah's time in Lobotomy Corp.

I'll make another one when she shows up don't tempt me

MiiNiPaa
Jan 19, 2020

MetaMeme posted:

Fun fact, opening video have shown all designs for Sephiroth in the end (later ones are a bit blurry, though).

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
I find it funny that you’re glossing over the fights due to them being boring because D.A.D is doing some serious numbers for this point of the game. 15 damage from a 1 strength swing? I guess Yesod is sort of an rear end beater no matter the stage of the game.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

MetaMeme posted:

just put a goth bucket on olga's head and you can reuse this one

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
These are all so unremarkable that I'm not even gonna comment on them.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

TeeQueue posted:

Aww… thanks, mummy.

Just finish this farce so we can return home.

...did I really read through the whole LobCorp LP without realising Information team was headed up by a dad and a mummy

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Tenebrais posted:

...did I really read through the whole LobCorp LP without realising Information team was headed up by a dad and a mummy

I think it's a reference to Yesod's bandages/"I must not see an inch of my own skin because it looks like boils and pus" thing that he's Gotten Over Now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Junpei posted:

I think it's a reference to Yesod's bandages/"I must not see an inch of my own skin because it looks like boils and pus" thing that he's Gotten Over Now

I know, it's just a pun I don't think I ever quite put together before.