Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Lowbox is dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I'm going to get my 3rd pfizer tomorrow, and it will give me an excuse to call off of work and play pokemon.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Both Bandori season 2 and 3 and D4DJ are really good looking and fun 3D shows but I do wish we spent more time with the other units. But hopefully a season 2 happens

And since it started in 2020 I thought of as a 2020 episode but it finished in Jan 2021 so that's enough for me to get it on my top 10 list so score!

don't worry, there's plenty of screentime for the other groups in the inimitably mediocre d4dj petit mix short

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I wish I had a job

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

actually no I wish I had an unending source of free income

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

I. M. Gei posted:

actually no I wish I had an unending source of free income

:hmmyes:
work sucks, but money is good (for buying manga)

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

thank you vaccine mandate for making my job give a day of pto for recovering from vaccine side effects

i can't get boosted until jan though

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

dogsicle posted:

thank you vaccine mandate for making my job give a day of pto for recovering from vaccine side effects

i can't get boosted until jan though

Mine did the same thing AFTER I got the booster. drat being in a high risk group!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

hate when that happens
https://twitter.com/JAVdottxt/status/1463557599270522889

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
:whitewater:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Written in Kanji its pretty classy

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

verbal enema posted:

Written in Kanji its pretty classy

I don't believe that's true, actually.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/ENVTubersOOC/status/1463622435035660295

I loving love elder scrolls

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Endorph posted:

i hate that this twitter repost of a tiktok cuts off the best joke, the bit at the end where he turns to the camera and blandly says 'learn more at cdc dot gov.'

strongly agreed with this sentiment

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Last night I went out with my buddy and his wife to a string quartet doing a bunch of anime songs surrounded by a shitload of (LED) candles. Lotta Ghibli stuff but also CCS, DB, KNY and AOT. It was lovely. But the best part was when the main guy paused halfway through to dead rear end promote his sister's webtoon manga and played a couple of songs that she composed to go along with reading it.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Just Burgs posted:

I don't believe that's true, actually.

Hi burgs

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

burgsbo

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

kirbysuperstar posted:

Last night I went out with my buddy and his wife to a string quartet doing a bunch of anime songs surrounded by a shitload of (LED) candles. Lotta Ghibli stuff but also CCS, DB, KNY and AOT. It was lovely. But the best part was when the main guy paused halfway through to dead rear end promote his sister's webtoon manga and played a couple of songs that she composed to go along with reading it.

smh that they picked aot over symphogear

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

then again that's also just the most normie lineup i can think of, outside his sister's webtoon

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

kirbysuperstar posted:

what was the webtoon. unironically curious if it's one i read

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Aurora posted:

then again that's also just the most normie lineup i can think of, outside his sister's webtoon
ccs is kind of a pull, if it was max normie itd be sailor moon

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Mix. posted:

what was the webtoon. unironically curious if it's one i read

Always Human

Endorph posted:

also yeah

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

kirbysuperstar posted:

that's cute, sounds like a good brother

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Endorph posted:

i guess but it was also on in the same era as sailor moon dubwise

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

but the dub was fake and killed the good songs

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

you think i remember anything about the dub

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i guess to me it's more infamous even having barely seen it because 1) it's one they did huge edits on so syaoran would have more of a role since boys wouldn't watch it otherwise 2) the dub op is memorable cheese

also given CLAMP, 100% there were content edits on the relationships lol

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

In retrospect it's nice that both CCS and PSSM kept the actual 'music' of the OPs and just redid the lyrics.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

pretty sardine sailor moon

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Aurora posted:

you think i remember anything about the dub

tomoyo is named Madison and she is not in love with sakura

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Reminder that yes, it is in fact possible to get knocked up from anal. It's unlikely, but it can happen.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

cool

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

i guess to me it's more infamous even having barely seen it because 1) it's one they did huge edits on so syaoran would have more of a role since boys wouldn't watch it otherwise 2) the dub op is memorable cheese

also given CLAMP, 100% there were content edits on the relationships lol

They cut all hints of romance in the dub, even if it was het and age appropriate

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I. M. Gei posted:

Reminder that yes, it is in fact possible to get knocked up from anal. It's unlikely, but it can happen.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

They cut all hints of romance in the dub, even if it was het and age appropriate

wow

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

I. M. Gei posted:

are you in high school? how did you get on this forum

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

i used my moms credit card to sign up in high school

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

slathering my poopdick on my partner's vag to win the pregnancy lottery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

El Burbo posted: