Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I would like to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

I would like to play. I do have private messages.

Well, now that you mention it. I suppose I do too.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I like red peppers soup, followed by cream of broccoli the most Keane. What is your favourite soup?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Those are some good soups, thanks for sharing.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

gay for gacha posted:

sorry i didn't read, is the game cancelled or not?

its cancelled GFG, unfollow the thread.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I believe in ecco.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

merk posted:

Hey, in case any of my other scums don’t have PMs, how should we coordinate?

This is a scum slip

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote My Vote Will Not Be Removed.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

What?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

If I vote another player with my vote already on a player it will be tallied like everyone else’s vote.

I wanted to do this bit kinda :sigh:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I wanted to start voting people and revolting without unvoting, and being like: what? Is? Happening?? I didnt sign up for this!!

It would probably have been very original and unique and funny...

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

scum are very much pro-conflict indeed ##vote pmom

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Hal Insandenza posted:

Hello friends, remember that if you don’t unvote any future votes will not be registered as valid votes

Gotchya

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##unvote

##vote sandwolf

I think sandwolf looks bad here

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

tell me why toalpaz

merk posted:

As I figured out scumming with him last game, Gulag isn’t going to give you content that lets you try to figure out his alignment. In that game, he tried to use the word curious in ten posts every day, saying nothing each time.

Although I enjoy Gulag personally, from a gaming perspective, we should policy eliminate this play.

##vote gulag

Pinterest Mom posted:

that said merk's right

##unvote
##vote gulag

Sandwolf posted:

What is merk right about!

Pinterest Mom posted:

put your detective hat on and search for things merk has said that might be related to me voting for gulag

Sandwolf posted:

##vote PMom

bad vote followed up by bad defense of vote, merk has played a lot with Gulag, you riding his coattails is a bad look

Sandwolf has produced a fake case to blend in day one with. A townie does not think like this. Sandwolf is hoping to come across dogged enough to survive day one, not catch town. You can tell because he just fakes content after the vote.

Sandwolf posted:

Town binus actually tries. Scum/3P binus does this “look here are reads, lol” ish that makes sense to no one and isn’t supposed to make sense to anyone.

Sandwolf posted:

Who’s scum lmao

Sandwolf posted:

Lotus when you get a chance lemme know who you think is scummy so far

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

Sandwolf has produced a fake case to blend in day one with. A townie does not think like this. Sandwolf is hoping to come across dogged enough to survive day one, not catch town. You can tell because he just fakes content after the vote.

scums mafia edit dont kill me you fuckers

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

gulag.... you have to give me a pass.... I was killed by d2 3 of the past 3 games. Find someone else to tunnel.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

And by the way, I was right about a b- scum call I called out a game he sweeped and I was nk'd n1. Sorry for trying to stand behind my gut reads.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

i know you read the games after you die so that doesn't really matter. also nice reverse psychology i'm going to tunnel you for the rest of the game now

ITS NOT THE SAME AS PLAYING

Toalpaz posted:

I hate to make calls like this but I don't think binus's participation is his town play.

Toalpaz posted:

This is perhaps the easiest game of mafia I've ever seen.

Kill poop,

Kill b-,

Kill somber,

Join my game.

This is how certain I am about scum wolf. Town wolf does gently caress around but this is scumming around.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

George Kansas posted:

I’m busy as hell working and packing today and then I have movers coming in the morning so I probably won’t sit down to read all these posts until tomorrow evening, but I’ll try to do it sooner if I can. Once we get to Sunday/Monday I should be around more but just wanted to let you all know now before someone posts a lurker fallout like 36 hours into the game (as is custom)

GK obvious scum here

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Lotus Aura posted:

Not much of a fan of policy votes, especially in this sorta weirdly personal sense. PMom jumping on it at the first possible opportunity is worse than merk suggesting it, though.

yeah i guess in a vacuum I'd vote lotus for this but also lotus's other posting is fine so I give scum flip odds 50/50

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Ixtlilton posted:

I feel like I should remember what this is

what do you think about events ( this is fake content so quote it sand wolf)

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

t a s t e posted:

Nevertheless, town take it often

lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

gay for gacha posted:

Sometimes I travel to West/North Africa during games, but unlike a lot of people I can still make deadlines.

not making the game open though clearly hAR HAR

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Shellception posted:

Wanna add to the above that PMom and Gulag also probably aren't both mafia, for the same reasons as above (risky gambit to support a vote against a known mafia fellow). If Gulag is scum, then the other two should be townies, and vice-versa. If Gulag is town, everything else remains open.

(watch me be completely wrong and also shortly dead)

I'm going to help you out here and say, it's far far far too early to start saying 'these two are on opposite teams'. We have no flipped players, and that's a much better game to play on flipped layers.

I saw scum team coast through 2-3 days in fast food mascot mafia making the same calls you are rn.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Scum players sometimes act like they aren't connected to each other, in order to be more resilient, as a team.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

Exhibits A B and C

lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Idle Amalgam posted:

Alright, I've caught up... ##unvote
##vote P Mom

I think this is the best place to start, just like I said before.

did you even say where why you thought pmom was scummy?

Idle Amalgam posted:

##unvote
##vote P Mom

scum found.

Easy. :ocelot:

you doubling down on this vote with no elaboration, is perhaps the most scummy thing I've seen this game.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

that doesn't mean anything

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

The first vote of pmom's game, voting gulag for being impossible to read poo poo poster, is not a real scum tell. You have a fake case, you are selling on the 'policy vote' aspect.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Maerlyn posted:

That wasn't pmom's first vote, you even voted them in response so I'm not sure where this reaction is coming from now, especially to be defending them so strongly:

lol, this doesn't deserve a response but I will deign myself to respond anyways. The first vote is a joke vote, the second one is a serious vote.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

This is some incredible d1 content. (I'm speaking generally, not about the post I'm about to quote.)

b-minus1 posted:

Lotus hasnt posted in over two irl days

It's fine B-, and alignment neutral. Don't you worry your little head about afk players. We still have 24 hours left in the day and lotus has been a topic of great discussion.

Shell, I just want to say I'm not angry or mad and I'm sorry I gave you that impression.

merk posted:

This is where I am too. Ixt is clearly following along and sniping without more.

Meh. I think ixt is an awkward player, but there are far better candidates for d1.

I think somber sounds incredibly town to be honest. I like Merk this game, I like binus, I like Mae...

Gulags play is totally different then that scum game. Tbh I don't think gulag could be motivated enough to change their play as scums? But maybe gulag would cause this looks to be fun.

Gfg posts in a way that I think is kinda scummy every game and I detect no difference there.

I think we should execute IA or Sandy or lotus.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

It's not a huge deal, but I have a pass scum. You would be foolish to kill me n1. I have a pass.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Idle Amalgam posted:

I'd really like some clarification on why I'm the top of your list.

I explained why I didn't like your case. I'm not even voting you, you're not top of my list. Taking that list of names as if I meant it to mean: "These people are scum in order." was pretty self serving. Nice OMGUS, though. You're acting pretty defensively for someone with 0 votes on them, making 7 posts explaining yourself isn't a good look imo.

It seems bad faithy and I'm happy with my read of you.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##unvote

##vote lotus

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

We're 14 hours in from last time I checked in, no lotus is damning rather than just a coincidence. There's no reason why we shouldn't let the day end at this point with 3+ irl days behind us.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

George Kansas posted:

taste is in this game???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pls6OyJpCWg

You know what you need to do...

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

t a s t e posted:

I haven’t read

lol

Pinterest Mom posted:

this seems so likely, I don't really understand where sandwolf is coming from

just vote and remember i've got a pass scum and definitely shouldn't die tonight

as an aside

It's really annoying when people just claims VT first post all day one,

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Thank yall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Hot drat