Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I think the fact that I read the whole OP and didn't even blink at Other M's exclusion from the list really says it all, doesn't it.

Dread looks super sick though, can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Viewtiful Jew posted:

It only seems like Other M is fully excommunicated. It'll turn out her best buddy Anthony will have been elected Galactic Federation Space President in the time between Fusion and Dread. It won't have any effect on what happens in-game except her ship has a bumper sticker from the election on the backside.

If Anthony shows up out of nowhere in full Presidential regalia to help Samus kick some butt and then turns to her and snidely asks "Remember me?" I will absolve Other M of all of its sins.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I want samus to find a new baby, a baby of whatever Ridley is called. Let's get another cute angry animal in this.

You think you want this.

You obviously haven't played Other M

Let me inform you that you do not want this.

(If I'm being whooshed I regret nothing)

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Both Axiom Verge games are actually good you silly fools.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Just got the speed booster

It absolutely owns :perfect:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

While you're aiming your shinespark after activating it but before it goes off Samus tilts her gaze in the direction you're pointing your stick.

I love this game :allears:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

Area 7(?) spoilers

The X parasites were almost completely out of my mind until meeting big Bhozo dude, and now later seeing them be unleashed not just in this one small area but now showing up in the entire rest of the game is as big of a "poo poo just got real" moment as I've seen in a Metroid game. :allears:

Everything about this game continues to own :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

The speedruns for this game are going to be absolutely nutty let me tell you.