Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
i keep waiting for the opportune moment to share this in a bird thread, but no there's simply no suitable bird threads for it

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot

In that same vein.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Concept art from a videogame where you can pet your eagle companion.
https://giantsquidstudios.com/Petting-the-Bird-Animating-a-Tactile-Connection

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Sarah Cenia posted:

This new place just opened down the road

looks like starwars kid got the last laugh

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Finger Prince posted:

This entire gallery needs to be seen. It is incredible and I wish it was a real movie. It is apparently an AI prompt though.

Kurukshetra Hovarabord Showdown (1984) was a Bollywood attempt to cash in on the skateboarding craze sweeping the nation. It featured an all-star cast of characters in an epic hoverboard race across the Jalebi desert. https://imgur.com/gallery/yfQuROm

there's so much untapped avatar potential here!! :popeye:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Dumb Sex-Parrot

whenever I see this I giggle like an idiot, it's the pig that does it

Dumb Sex-Parrot
mods please change my username to ORANGE CAT BIG BALLS

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Dumb Sex-Parrot

oh? i thought they completely nuked the one about apologizing to furries

Dumb Sex-Parrot
ALL NOT YOU YOU
YOU MEAN NO EAT
CAN ALL COME YOU
EAT DAY STAY GO
BUFFET BUFFET 4 HOUR HOME

Dumb Sex-Parrot
I like those rainbows.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
I asked the AI to make a picture of Richard Moynahan eating clams and:

Still giggling like a madman.

apologies to any Richard Moynahans out there

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Good chakras, bunn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot

everybody's heard
about the bird