Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Where does Ben Simmons play next year?
Boston Celtics
L.A. Lakers
L.A. Clippers
Golden State Warriors
Sacramento Kings
Minnesota Timberwolves
Utah Jazz
Indiana Pacers
Shanghai Sharks
Adelaide 36ers
Nippon Ham Fighters
Talk 'n' Text Tropang Texters
View Results

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Crazy Ted posted:

Now, surely a player who has done nothing but stagnate since his rookie season, refuses to shoot, and is due to make over 30 million dollars a season while being a stagnant player who refuses shoot should command a massive haul in any kind of a trade.

John Wall did get 1 Russell Westbrook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

BWV posted:

I'm embarrassed to admit it but sometimes I read /r/sixers just to get extra Ben Simmons content.

Brain has a bigger hole than a Ferrari engine

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I don't think the kings should give fox up for Simmons because fox is a very good player who wants to be there and that's a big deal

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

WhyteRyce posted:

It’s not so much fretting about breaking up the core of a bad team, it’s that they really don’t have a good roster to put around Simmons if either Fox or Haliburton are out and little avenues left to do so. It’s a ton of money to commit and Simmons isn’t a player you can just put some low salary shooters around and think you’ve got a good team

Are we sure about this though

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I want to see Simmons with Carlisle please