Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Where does Ben Simmons play next year?
Boston Celtics
L.A. Lakers
L.A. Clippers
Golden State Warriors
Sacramento Kings
Minnesota Timberwolves
Utah Jazz
Indiana Pacers
Shanghai Sharks
Adelaide 36ers
Nippon Ham Fighters
Talk 'n' Text Tropang Texters
View Results

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

MourningView posted:

refusing to include either of them is pretty dumb by sacramento

Especially with the Mitchell pick there's a huge overflow of prospects at the 1/2. Halliburton is not as good as Fox but I feel like he'd be the player whose shot fits best next to Embiid/Harris in Philly. Then again since they'd be including Heild that may not be all they *want*.

Philly's mishandling this well enough that I don't think the Kings are the organization most messing this up (yet).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

a new study bible! posted:

I’ve said from the beginning that Sexton would be a great return for Ben. He’s a bum.

Cleveland makes too much sense from an organizational ethos. Super heavy on the defensive side of basketball, they can trade guards to Philly, Ben doesn't have to be a title contender star year 1.

The offensive fit of course, is uhhhh, I'd doubt even Cleveland thinks they're ready to contend.