Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favourite number
This poll is closed.
835 3 2.29%
2 14 10.69%
3,400,981 17 12.98%
11 19 14.50%
21 13 9.92%
7070 12 9.16%
58008 53 40.46%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Oh man, I just found out they added a button at some point to make Blue Mage not dumb garbage in FFXIV. Maybe I should try that again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Name it Goku

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Arzaac posted:

Wait there's a fuckin' monster rancher character in super monkey ball

Didn't think Koei Tecmo cared enough about that series for that

In Japan I think it has continued to get re-releases, and in the West they're re-releasing 1 and 2 in a couple months.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
The Marvel Heroes people said every costume had to be run through like a dozen departments in Disney and took months for all the approvals, so if they start changing Ghost Rider now they might get him in by release.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
There's a goon in FFXIV named Aunt-Tifa Supersoldier and I can't believe they let him/her keep that. It's what I think of anytime anyone says Tifa now.

Relatedly I also did a dungeon the other day with a Fray Myste which is the name of uh...lets say an NPC in the game and again, I cannot believe they let players have that name.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
There was a period of time where it was actually against the rules to mention mobas in Games.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

thehoodie posted:

I'm addicted to Stardew Valley. Can't stop until I get 100% true perfection. Send help

Post who you married so we can judge you.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I don't remember which of you was asking about this, but there you go. L a y e r s.

quote:

Saints Row wouldn’t be Saints Row without customization, so of course this game will have tons of customization! We’ve built the biggest customization suite of any Saints Row game; we have the most in-depth character creator ever seen in a Saints game. You can create exactly who you want to play as – whether that’s a stone-cold killer or a fantastic looking freakshow. There are eight customizable voices you can give to the Boss – four male and four female – all sound great, and again more choice than we’ve offered in other Saints Row games. And also, you’ll be pleased to hear, layered clothing is BACK!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Oh great the Hostile Waters Antaeus Rising defender has logged on.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
After chasing down several weird control bugs/crashes in Amazing Cultivation Simulator last night I think I am finally ready to learn a bunch of earthly transformations or beat up the Heavens or whatever it is you do in this game.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
See if you just have too many lawsuits going at once, no one lawsuit can stop you. It's called Doing a Trump.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
We get to make fun of it in a new and different way.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Catching up on the FFXIV live letter.

Ninja gets a chidori.

Paladin gets 100,000 swords.

Summoner gets new summons beyond moon prisoner and dead grandpa.

Scholar gets the ability to waddle around the battlefield! Wowee!

https://i.imgur.com/MfzTELx.mp4

Saint Freak fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Sep 20, 2021

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
It's animated like that to show that Kena has not yet mastered her spider-powers. By the end she's in full framerate.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
CA and lens flare in a photo - whoopsie
CA and lens flare in a game - this is art, more effects equals gooder. Maybe add film grain.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
https://twitter.com/harddrivemag/status/1420126915134955520?lang=en

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I can't believe Bayonetta 3 is OUT NOW

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
BotW and Smash are going into the Vault so make sure you buy them before 12/31/21.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I heard there was a new Castlevania collection and got excited.

It's the GBA games. And like, nothing against those I'd just want a good way to play the DS games, or a good modern way to play the original SotN (original translation).

But hey, looks like Bayonetta 3 is real and not made up as some kind of sick joke played on me personally so that's cool.

Stux posted:

prety sure steam chart is off dollars spent, which is why the index kit is always near the top lol

As far as I am aware this is accurate.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Donkey Kong only does The Seth Rogan Laugh every time he's on screen.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Post-credit scene where Detective Pikachu invites them to join the Smash Initiative.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Yet another reason the Charles Lyle LaRue scene from Mouse Hunt is the only good scene in all of cinema.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
The wildest ones are like "WHAT WE LEARNED FROM THE NEW <X> TRAILER" and it's an hour plus of reviewing a 45 second teaser trailer and well you see this shadow here clearly means this is going to happen.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

raditts posted:

my The Wife's birthday is also October

let's hear it for wife birthdays in skeleton season

when I was a kid I used to think the villains on Captain Planet were absurdly over the top

then I got older and read about some of the actual things capitalists had done and were currently doing to the environment in order to maximize profits and realized that Captain Planet's caricatures were treating the real thing with kid gloves

https://twitter.com/wkdart/status/1386187042460106754?lang=en

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
They should rest on their laurels, content that it will sell the same number of copies to the same people whether it's good or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I live in an extremely low-cost of living area and a quick look at my nearest subway's online ordering doesn't even seem to have a 6" that is less than $5.

edit: Geez Taco Bell got really loving expensive at some point too.

Saint Freak fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Sep 30, 2021