Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favourite number
This poll is closed.
835 3 2.29%
2 14 10.69%
3,400,981 17 12.98%
11 19 14.50%
21 13 9.92%
7070 12 9.16%
58008 53 40.46%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sonel
Sep 14, 2007
Lipstick Apathy

hatty posted:

Bad vibes ahead:

My Cat Bruce had to be put down tonight due to sudden heart failure

Gonna miss you buddy 9/11 never forget

We had to put our cat down last Friday, I still look at his spot on the couch or behind the curtain expecting to see him. My wife had him for 14 years and I've been with him for 6 years. He has been slowly losing weight the past few months and this past week he refused to eat or drink anything. My wife couldn't watch while he was put down but I stayed with him and the vet left us alone while I stayed petting and talking to him until he was gone.

Good bye Adrian, I've never had a cat like you before or one that got me so emotional at your passing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sonel
Sep 14, 2007
Lipstick Apathy

exquisite tea posted:

I feel like Baldur's Gate 3 is the next major game that's gonna get delayed. It's supposed to be out of early access in a month and I don't think I've heard anything from Larian saying like "oh yeah we've got this full steam ahead" in a long time.

The lead did an interview with Gamespot back in June saying it won't release until next year at the earliest. Time stamped at 7:10, the interviewer misspoke and asked about the 2020 release date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE956yV6hNk&t=436s

Sonel
Sep 14, 2007
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

path of neo was the canon ending

I remember when the game came out, someone spoiled the last boss and I thought they were joking. Then I played the game myself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAK5AP-zbW8&t=1419s