Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favourite number
This poll is closed.
835 3 2.29%
2 14 10.69%
3,400,981 17 12.98%
11 19 14.50%
21 13 9.92%
7070 12 9.16%
58008 53 40.46%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

what the hell none of these are my favorite numbers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Willo567 posted:

oh poo poo i forgot cruisn blast comes out this month

wait they're still making cruisn' games??

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

tighten Mads

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Golden Goat posted:

That page looks cool but I can barely see the helmet/skull there.

I dont think it looks good in the game.

yeah it's this, it's a super stylized design that looks good on a super stylized comic page, but translates terribly to a 3D video game

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

yesterday i played like 22 games in guilty gear strive and only won a single one. i was very sad.

today i played another 20 games and won 11!! i am much happier!!

i also beat all the 4-star difficulty training missions and am now PLATINUM RANK which means nothing but feels nice anyway.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

happy labor day yall. unionize

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i've liked exactly one roguelike and that's Risk of Rain 2 what a good game

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Help Im Alive posted:

Did the risk of rain likers play them with friends because I tried both single player and couldn't get into them

yes, and that certainly does help it get over the hump of "why am i even playing this game genre that hates me so much"

how many other multiplayer roguelikes are there anyway? does something like deeprock galactic count?

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It is for user titles

mine scrolls now! whee!

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i'm very pleased they didn't use a lovely cover of one of my very favorite songs in the trailer too

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

pretty sure bayonetta could quad-wield shotguns

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

WoW died for me when they took away the displacer beast talent from druids

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

classic D&D monster, teleporting tentacle cat

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

I don't think they teleport, they just control light or something to make people think they are a few feet away from where they really are

my whole life is a lie :negative:

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i did a cool combo :shobon:

https://i.imgur.com/RH2h0DE.mp4

(after several hours of practice today and yesterday)

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Distinct lack of dolphin spam

in this house we hate the dolphin girl

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

she is a being of pure evil and i will broker no arguments

mr. dolphin himself is okay though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2zO028Kisk

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

remember to unlock mikiri counter in the skill tree it's very important

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

I said come in! posted:

What is the best video game where your character gets visibly wet and drip water from their clothing?

monster hunter world

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i will forever stan Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

happy birthday waffleman!!!!!!!!

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

god i love mad max fury road. it's my favorite movie of all time

it's perfect.

:perfect:

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Also if you want one of the cars, they're selling them
https://www.lloydsauctions.com.au/madmax/

not only do i wish i was rich enough to buy like, all of these, but the captions/flavor text for each one are fuckin great

this one in particular caught my eye:

i dunno if this is previously established lore or even canon at all but it implies the Bullet Farm/the whole movie is actually located in France, not Australia :tinfoil:

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1438952157160615940?s=20

drat they're right :black101:

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i haven't actually seen Dredd

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

would yall describe Nagoryuki as a black samurai vampire or a black vampire samurai?

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Nightmare Before Christmas is the best christmas movie

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

hello page 69

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i'm leaving that there for all to see.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Help Im Alive posted:

I'm having fun with my first game of stellaris even though I'm probably making a lot of mistakes but what's with these guys

looks like a Fallen Empire. the "forerunners" name is a clue to that also. they're a civilization that was extreme in power a long time in the past, had a downfall or collapse, and now are dormant. they still have their crazy technology level, but they have their own goals and usually you can just avoid them.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

games i've played in 2021:

- = quit partway through/unfinished

slay the spire
valheim
no man's sky
nioh 2 -
gloomhaven
outriders -
path of exile
loop hero -
subnautica below zero -
it takes 2 -
necromunda hired gun -
new pokemon snap
monster hunter rise
monster hunter stories 2
guilty gear strive
FFXIV
psychonauts 2

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vZkt4fCkOc

this looks amazing and i am going to buy it and play it

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

so far Kena is very good, extremely pretty, and fun to explore. the combat is pretty simple and satisfying but i had to turn the difficulty down to Story Mode because jesus christ i do not need to be dying in 3 hits in my somber pixar zelda game

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Play posted:

not to be all git gud, but in case anyone else is going to play I put the difficulty on the highest available setting (there's one higher setting you only get after finishing the game) which I found to be just about perfect. The main reason is because the smaller enemies can be stun locked just by hitting them with basic attacks, so they are easy af to mop up. Several types of monster falls into that category.

Then there are the big monsters with dangerous weapons, but if you use the parry system and the shield they are really not a huge problem either. Then there are bosses, I've only played one true boss so far and I did die a couple times but once I figured out the best things to do it was pretty simple.

For me having some challenge in the combat is crucial or I will get bored, but I definitely understand you looking for something different. It's good that the same game can accommodate us both

i would probably also have an easier time of it if i could get the hang of parrying, but i couldn't get the timing down. i'd just get smacked, or eat through all my shield.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i'm confused as to what character Mario even has that people would have an opinion as to who should be cast as him

he never talks more than like 5 words at a time?? his personality is jumping at things

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

RBA Starblade posted:

It looks p bad I don't get what the big deal about it is

theres like exactly one decent platform fighter franchise (smash) so people are a bit excited for something that might compete (gameplay wise anyway, the presentation/lack of vo/etc leave a bit to be desired)

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

everything comes full circle

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Zil posted:

Have you seen the actual drawing someone did?

yes. and i chose not to post it

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i have finished kena: bridge of spirits and i give it a solid "it's pretty good!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

when did League of Legends get so cyberpunk