Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favourite number
This poll is closed.
835 3 2.29%
2 14 10.69%
3,400,981 17 12.98%
11 19 14.50%
21 13 9.92%
7070 12 9.16%
58008 53 40.46%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no witches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Stux posted:

wrong my word is law

Stux is a friggin cop

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Seeing the Super Mario Brothers movie described as cyberpunk has broken something inside me

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

GlyphGryph posted:

I've finally figured out why I love The Witness so much - it's just a video game version of Zendo (arguably a modern descendent of Mao), which is basically hands down the single best tabletop game after 1kbwc, despite the fact that basically everyone I've ever met hates it and refuses to play

Zendo rules

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
It is wild to me that some MMO hasn't just stolen the Atelier Sophie crafting system, it has tons of levers they can pull to increase or decrease difficulty of crafting and there is an actual skill to it just like real craftsman have and it would create an interesting economy that centered around item crafters that had an actual skill and it would be so cool!!!!!

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

oddium posted:

the thing owns

we already know you're friends with stux

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Chime rules

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

VideoGames posted:

Also my current #3 of all time is

3. Super Mario Bros 3
2. (joint) Nier:Automata/Bloodborne
1. Portal 2

And I can safely say that this has changed thanks to this year. Quite a surprise and a shock but thems the breaks. A good year for gaming! :D

Shameful lack of EDF games on this list

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Sakurazuka posted:

I like EDF games but I dunno if any of them would end up in anyone's top 5 greatest games ever.

Hello, I'm someone

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

oddium posted:

everyone wants to play hot wheels. lining up outside gamestop together. but when i say we should play mysterium the video game board game...... ??

like autumn leaf piles
scatter in the frigid wind
so too do my pals....

- oddium

weird, lookin at mysterium in my steam library, guess my invitation blew away in those same winds...

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Persona 4 is a YA novel. It's got decent style, but the characters and writing are not really targeted at adults, imo. If you played it when it came out, of course you're down on it now, it's not for you anymore.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Wait, doesn't TGS start today, why are we talking about Persona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I really think the thread should probably buy me New World as well so I can go in and foil Stux. Yep, definitely the only way... gotta buy me New World...