Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favourite number
This poll is closed.
835 3 2.29%
2 14 10.69%
3,400,981 17 12.98%
11 19 14.50%
21 13 9.92%
7070 12 9.16%
58008 53 40.46%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Saint Freak posted:

Name it Goku

Nah, name it Turok. Acclaim will still give that $10K, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Help Im Alive posted:

message to: 8 year old me who used to read the dark cloud strategy guide that came with one of my games magazines

i have finally obtained the game in the year 2021 on "playstation 5". everything here is fine - send me your dark cloud knowledge

This is not your past self, but a much more tired person. Dark Cloud is my favourite game. What do you want to know

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I have always been obsessed with why the UK had such a moral panic over depictions of ninja weapons specifically for like a decade

What's a ninja? I never heard of them. Now let me get back to watching my favourite cartoon, Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
I haven't played many roguelike but I adore Gungeon. It's the game I play when I'm too tired or depressed to play anything else and it's the only game with any significant amount of content that I've got the Plat trophy for. (Minit asnd Donut County are the only other games I've Plat'd)

Also, just finished my first run through Bloodstained, including the IGA fight. I'm pissed I took so long to finally get to this. Bought it on Saturday and finished it now with 24 hours total playtime.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
I'll stake my claim on Dark Cloud. Ya'll can have Dark Chronicle though.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Big Van Vader wouldn't have done that

He would if it was Vader Time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Infinitum posted:

Tim Rogers?

More liek

Not a big fan of Jammie Dodgers. I'm a Bourbon guy or a chocolate-covered Malted Milk dude.