Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favourite number
This poll is closed.
835 3 2.29%
2 14 10.69%
3,400,981 17 12.98%
11 19 14.50%
21 13 9.92%
7070 12 9.16%
58008 53 40.46%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

homeless snail posted:

Grasshopper Is Good, generally. even their hellish extreme f2p gacha roguelike Let It Die, ended up being a weirdly good game. shadows of the damned being bad is mostly EA's fault, and suda has now made multiple video games and mangas about how much he hates EA for it

I still wish LID was a proper paid title and had all the f2p bullshit stripped out, as it just oozed that Suda51 charm.

I stopped playing when I realized that any big resource payments had to be ground up in one go, as trying to do it bit by bit would have someone invade your base the moment you logged off and steal all of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Are you going to play Enter the Matrix for the full experience

Path of Neo still has a special place in my heart for having the Wachowskis show up and just talk to the player about how a self-sacrificial ending works for a movie, but sucks rear end for a video game, so instead they're having all the Smiths group together to form a Mega-Smith for a final boss fight.

The Mega-Smith then pulls a giant pair of shades from a billboard and puts them on.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

VideoGames posted:

I will 100% absolutely play Kirby Zero Dawn. :hai: :hai: :hai:

Can't wait to fight Double Super Omega Satan in this cutesy Kirby game.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Waffleman_ posted:

I think the Path of Neo ending was the original intended ending for the movies, but they decided against it because they thought it was cheesy.

Yep. The Wachowski's even show up and tell you, the player, that the original ending wouldn't work out well as a movie, so gently caress it have a giant Mega-Smith.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

I said come in! posted:

Playing Crisis Core for the first time, and I really wish you could turn off that modulating phase mechanic or speed it up during combat. it happens to often and it brings combat to a crawl in its pacing.

It also makes grinding materia a pain in the rear end, as you have to 1) Wait for a Modulating Phase, and 2) Pray you get the right numbers for whatever materia you're leveling. Get 1-1-1 and your first slot is already maxed? Tough poo poo, you wasted a level.