Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favourite number
This poll is closed.
835 3 2.29%
2 14 10.69%
3,400,981 17 12.98%
11 19 14.50%
21 13 9.92%
7070 12 9.16%
58008 53 40.46%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ooh right I forgot Tales of Arise is out next week, i'm really hyped for that game too lol. Currently I am playing Monster Hunter Stories 2, and Xenogears. Both are really good games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Playing more Xenogears. Chu-chu just got introduced to the story and I already hate her.

[edit] ooooh chu-chu and fei are going to make out, never mind what I said before.

I said come in! fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Sep 2, 2021

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bravely Default II is out now on Steam. Also, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is out now on Steam.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Infinitum posted:

PEGI have updated their rating system, if your game contains gambling it is an automatic 18+ game.

https://www.askaboutgames.com/news/pegi-rating-for-gambling-is-now-always-18

It's important to clarify though that this is simulated gambling, lootboxes dont fall under this rating change. This is a pointless rating change.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Gaius Marius posted:

Please tell me gacha counts as gambling

I don't know how the PEGI rating system works, but if it's anything like the ESRB; all of the decision making is done by the CEOs of all of the major game developers, making the ESRB rating system effectively useless.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have decided to add Fire Emblem Three Houses to the list of games I want to buy soon.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

I haven’t played the dlc but my understanding is that it’s a house that lives in the sewers

So they made a DLC about me.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol I am just now learning that Yakuza 1 & 2 were ported to Wii U in Japan only.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Barudak posted:

They might make Apex Legends: Titanfall

If Apex Legends put Titanfall multiplayer into it then it would be the only multiplayer game I probably play.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Alien is my favorite horror movie, and really one of my top 3 favorite movies of all time, but the Thing is up there and really close for favorite horror movie.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I'm screaming into a void with excitement https://www.fangamer.com/collections/noby-noby-boy/products/noby-noby-boy-vinyl-soundtrack

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://www.fangamer.com/collections/noby-noby-boy/products/noby-noby-boy-pin

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have a three day weekend. Hope everyone has had a good week.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1314000/Achilles_Legends_Untold/

spiritual successor to Titan Quest?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

New Super Metis posted:

after posting this I was reminded that death stranding is also available on PC, and it is currently 60% off on steam. the coronavirus can no longer stop me from making my deliveries

The only problem is the pc version is maybe never getting the new expansion that comes out this month for playstation.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Just sitting tight for Baldur's Gate 3 to be completely finished. It's not really worth it to play a single player story heavy game in early access. Unfortunately BG3 got pushed back into 2022.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Started on Sakura of Rice and Ruin tonight. It seems like this will be a fun game, and the rice growing mechanics wont be as bad as I thought they might be. It might also not be as necessary as it seems too? But you also cant just outright skip it either?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have to watch this movie now so I can hopefully understand the dog being thrown in a lake.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Holy poo poo apparently that person has talked about this very scene, on reddit. His dog liked being thrown into the water and would swim back out and motion for it again.

They literally put this into the background of the movie just because. This is why cinema is art and video games are not.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have never played a Tripwire game before, and now I can never start. So that's cool I guess. I have Killing Floor 2 in my Steam library anyways though, time to at least play it so I can give it a negative rating. #bravery

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Electric Phantasm posted:

Has anything good come out of someone saying they don't get political often?

Nope, every single time without fail it is followed up with something gross.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

The :discourse: reply was the one asking what Tripwire's parental leave policies were and I kinda wanna know lol

lmao yeah I really want to know this too. They are located in Georgia, I didn't even realize they were an American based company.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ooh poo poo, a good CliffyB tweet, never thought I would see that day.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This guy is going to be embarrassed when I show him how to find game guides on https://www.google.com for free.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Played more Sakuna: of Rice and Ruin, and I am starting to really enjoy this game more and more. It gets more fun as the story progresses, and the characters are very cute and awesome. I care about all of them and their wellbeing. Plus a dog has visited my characters home and I can pet them, and pick them up and carry them around.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

VideoGames posted:

:aaaaa:

New list:

Returnal
Risk of Rain
Dead Cells
Binding of Isaac
Noita
Nuclear Throne
Hades
FTL
Spelunky
Rogue Legacy

I was about to ask if you didn't like Returnal, because I swore I watched you complete that game on Twitch.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am so excited for Tale of Arise releasing this Friday.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

My friend over at https://twitch.tv/karkalla is playing Xenogears for the very first time. They are going in completely blind, and they found the Lucca from Chrono Trigger cameo, and that is her favorite video game character.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Thom12255 posted:

The old Activision Star Trek games got released on GOG - https://www.gog.com/partner/startrek

ELITE FORCE 1 & 2 ARE ON HERE

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Whizzing Wizard posted:

[Chakotay fragged Neelix with a Disruptor Beam]

You can murder him in the single player, but you get sent to the brig for the rest of Voyagers journey.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuyiu062Hwc

Easy Allies has their Tales of Arise review up. They gave it a 8.5/10, and said that the game is really beautiful, the best the combat mechanics have ever been, a good story, and the difficulty spikes really high especially on the bosses. Even on Normal this is a pretty hard game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Agreed, but also a little unfair because someone else on the Voyager committed murder and they were confined to their comfy officer quarters for the remainder of the voyage, and Tuvok was their best friend.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol my 2nd pair of Joycons are drifting. Nintendo's quality control is the absolute worst.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

What other content does this person do? Cause they are pretty funny.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I guess today there will be a trailer for the Matrix 4, and also Sony is going to show games that will get delayed to 2023.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgjjMKP4ipg

Here is the trailer, it looks bad, but I am still going to see this movie. It being on HBO Max helps a ton with my interest levels.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nintendo digital pricing makes a strong argument for physical copies.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

the whole Polygon video crew rules really hard and I'm praying it's not another Bon Appetit situation but it probably is because that's life in america

I am going to be watching all of their other videos now, to support them.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rarity posted:

The Wachowskis are awesome and everyone should check out Sense8 on Netflix for being the purest distillation of their brand of storytelling and cinema

This show was really good. It sucks that it had to be a victim of Netflix canceling everything after two seasons. It was one of the first shows to get hit with this policy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

wuggles posted:

I didn’t know Sense 8 was the Wachowskis. What the hell

Also the writer of Babylon 5 was involved.