Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
So I know she posts in a friend around here but I don't remember which that is.

Anyways I figured that avatar of hers is like her own thing. BUT... I see it inked on the ventral side of the right forearm of this hip Polish woman making me a plate of kebab with salad and patato fries (but mayonaise-ey garlic sauce instead of the yogurt like Tzaziki I was hoping for--this place was Berlin style kebab which is Turkish style so I was hoping for yogurt base but well it was still good.)

Anyways as mentioned in Trashed thread I am busy now and thankful for being so as I am doing cool things but also sometimes I have a lot of time to sit and think and post in a short period of time lots of posts so there you have it.

Much love BYOB.

Gucci.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Sep 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I'm famous

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

She's huge here in Japan. I saw them on TV recently.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
One of the gifts Fluffie Duckie sent me for BYOB secret santa last year was a Little My mug and I literally drank out of it this morning. It's a little cute petite little teacup sized cup so I use it to try to cut down on my caffeine in the morning and also because it is adorable.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Ass-penny

I seent How Wonderful! on my FB feed today

bad guy

How Wonderful! posted:

One of the gifts Fluffie Duckie sent me for BYOB secret santa last year was a Little My mug and I literally drank out of it this morning. It's a little cute petite little teacup sized cup so I use it to try to cut down on my caffeine in the morning and also because it is adorable.

getting fluffieduckie as your secret santa is hitting the lottery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

rear end-penny posted:

I seent How Wonderful! on my FB feed today

The last stop on the train line is called the slutstation. Now you know