Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Ceros_X posted:

I need to pick 3 from the following list of RBs - point wise the bottom three all seem similar. 0 PPR, standard scoring. Harris is questionable and Swift is just coming back.. J. Patterson (WFT) vs Philadelphia is sitting on the Waiver Wire but I don't think I could ever trust WFT. In the championship this week and next (2 combined week playoffs, who does that??).

I would start Williams over Harris, then you've got three guys that are going to have the most opportunities based on snaps alone. Williams is gonna be the main guy with CEH out, while Harris is gonna split snaps with Rhamondre Stevenson.

Finally the last time I have this .5PPR TE question, and they're facing each other. I think I already know the answer, just want some reassurance:

Dawson Knox vs ATL
Kyle Pitts @ BUF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Vargo posted:

I would start Williams over Harris, then you've got three guys that are going to have the most opportunities based on snaps alone. Williams is gonna be the main guy with CEH out, while Harris is gonna split snaps with Rhamondre Stevenson.

Thanks, makes sense!

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Cat Hassler posted:

Championship game in one league:

Kyler @ DAL or Herbert v DEN?

Consolation playoff in the other:

Dallas Goedert @ WAS or Dalton Schultz v ARI?

Bills v ATL or Saints v CAR?

I like Herbert more than Murray just because Murray has not had too many big games lately. I see the TE and DEF picks being somewhat coin flippish, I would probably lean Bills and Schultz, but fantasypros goes the other way.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

ESPN standard scoring. Need a defense.

49ers v. HOU
Saints v. CAR

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

ESPN standard scoring. Need a defense.

49ers v. HOU
Saints v. CAR
9ers

PPR, pick 2:
Dare Ogunbowale @NE
G. Davis vs ATL
J. Patterson vs PHI
Chuba Hubbard @NO

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite
Last flex in PPR
Davis/McKenzie vs ATL
MVS vs Min

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

WR in PPR:
M. Williams vs DEN
M. Brown vs LV

Hollywood is sick but Williams hasn't done much lately.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Pick TWO, full PPR

Terry McLaurin vs PHI
Hunter Henry vs JAC
Dare Ogunbowale @ NE

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
1 ppr

Foster Moreau @Ind
Gerald Everett vs Det

Currently starting Gerald since he's been solid for 3 weeks. Without Waller Moreau has been steady and yahoo says he has a good matchup

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

James Conner is looking like he'll play, but I'm thinking about slotting in Swift over him. Swift's timeshare isn't ideal, but the matchup is way softer, and I suspect Conner is still fairly banged up.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
M. Williams vs DEN
Hunter Renfrow vs. IND
James Conner vs. DAL

Who’s the flex pick here? The matchups for Williams and Conner are brutal and Renfrow’s got good usage but I’m worried he won’t get it going with Darren Waller out again

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
1 ppr
Swift @Sea
Eli Mitchell vs Hou

I've got Swift in but kinda worried about his workload

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

It's cold there, swift will carry

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Too late I started Mitchell soooo hoping for the best!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

Too late I started Mitchell soooo hoping for the best!

Looks like you made the right move. I had the same choice and picked Swift, but luckily it’s looking like I will survive it (thanks to JaMarr Chase)