Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
DUSTIN VS BLACK 26 18.31%
HAYTER VS RUBY 27 19.01%
PINNACLE VS DARK ORDER 7 4.93%
HOBBS VS DANTE 48 33.80%
MOX VS SUZUKI 34 23.94%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

what a lovely company :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Very ok with a promo heavy show because it established a new direction following the PPV and sometimes AEW kind of meanders for a few weeks after the PPV.

Thought they set up a lot of interesting programs, Punk has a new feud, Dark Order explodes, all the matches were good at worst, a ton of women's angles/screen time compared to usual, and oh, just setting up Bryan Danielson vs. The Elite. No biggie there.

Killer ep from start to finish, ain't no doubt about it.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Hefty Leftist posted:

disappointed bryan danielson didn't use cattle mutilation. aew in the mud

Give it time my fat rear end friend. He will pull out all the stops, perfectly timed.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Man, I must really just be huffing the fumes. I'm not sure what people want out of a weekly wrestling television show if this one was 'uncommonly weak' or 'so-so'. I get that it takes all kinds, I'm just usually more in line with the rest here.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Alaois posted:

what the gently caress

Was drifting off to sleep but thought let me check the AEW thread one more time. Worst mistake of my entire life.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I guess if there’s a group of people who actually hate wrestling but watch anyways, some of the posts here make more sense.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I’m going to have nightmares now. Good night.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

How’s everyone’s thursday going?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I’m excited about the number today. Thinking it could be high.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

oh nooo i need all 300 people on tv every week. btw why doesnt wwe let people take time off?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

also how is your thursday going yea ok

kickin butt

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

COdy Hearst Rhodesly back at it again with the american Shovel burying everyone in AEW. lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Aye Doc posted:

i want to see all 3 people i like on tv every week and i want all the people you like who aren't those 3 to gently caress off, is that so much to ask

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i think its gonna be their 3rd biggest number of all time in overall viewers. demo should be strong but i wouldnt be shocked if it drooped a bit.

You think so? Cole is a proven demo draw (the 1 in 74-1) and Danielson has that aura around him, especially for this fanbase. I’m thinking 3rd in viewers but an increased demo because of all the, and pardon me for stealing a word, buzz.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

it’s in my rear end lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

this is just normal brian cage. guy thinks he should be the top guy cause of his look.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

if you think cage is misused, did you know he’s a chud? now what do you think

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

this is a weird bit

this is a weird bit

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Rarity posted:

Cage is a way better big man than Hobbs and Wardlow (and Archer too tbh). Dude just needs more matches so he can really let rip

eh, a few years ago i’d agree but he just does his one match now and his attitude fuckin stinks.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

1,319,000 Viewers, .53 Demo, 3,000 more viewers in the demo than Raw.

AEW has won the war.

:) it pays to be elite

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

another win for the good guys :smug: :smuggo: :smugbird: :smugdog:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

dark mode in the mud :(

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Kunabomber posted:

Looks like up to the end of August, got some GCW bookings.

drat thats a long time

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1436084443748446210

dudes rock

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

2 hours and 15 minutes until Rampage

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

britts answer about an all womens show was so good lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the standards for women’s wrestling in america is seriously embarrassingly low

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

thank god this is just a random thunder rosa tweet lmao

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Roasted Donut posted:

you think this is a loving game??? this is real loving life here buddy

U gonna play Arise?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Yep. Honestly simple as that

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

so don't

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Really smart guy who doesn't watch anything but the main show but apparently knows exactly what the youtube shows are about and wants a third hour of the main show, historically the stupidest thing to ever do as a wrestling promotion: I should not have to I should not have to lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

See what loving happens when you criticize AEW around here? The dogs are out and our fangs are bared. Tread lightly.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

a 3 hour show is awful. thank god TK is so smart

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Alaois posted:

i was chasing the tail of this argument for a bit but now i've completely lost it

lol ya. i'm just mostly posting over & over how smart + common sense i am. the usual. rampage is in 45 minutes

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

In 4 weeks time when there's a 6 minute Red Velvet match at 10:15: Remember when everyone said that all the women would be lined up and killed firing squad style by Tony Khan while he read out his manifesto? Y'all are lookin' very silly lol.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Fun little show. Loved Pac vs. Andrade

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Yea we fancy like apple beeees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

oo yea we fancy like apple beeees on a late night